0% 

[REQ] Clutch MOD

Post New Thread Reply   

animosity
Old 03-02-2008 , 10:24   [REQ] Clutch MOD
Reply With Quote #1

Idea for cs1.6 server mod!!! CLUTCH MOD

Purpose?!:
The purpose of this mod is to provide an intense team practice session for any map.

A mod that will automatically limit the teams in a 3:1, 4:1 or even 2:1 ratio and limit the larger teams weapon selections to secondary guns and maybe flashbangs, the clutching team with less players will be given 16k at each
round start. After each round a player(s) will automatically be switched teams from the team with more players to the clutch side (making him alone), this will form a rotation allowing each player to take turns clutching a round.

So to make this a little clearer, here's a scenario--
You and your team need to practice for lets say cpl_mill and your team isn't that good on this map and need practice. You go to your private clutch mod server and designate an area for boundaries, lets use site 1.
teams automatically adjust to a pre-set ratio of 3v1 so there are 3 terrorists VS 1 CT. the ct will try to hold the site and clutch, and whether he fails or wins the round he will be swapped teams to the Terrorist side and one of the Terrorists will be switched to the CT side. This process will cycle its self for as long as desired.
(there should also be options that customize the teams to allow 2v3, 2v4, 2v5 2v6, 1v2, 1v3, 1v4 situations ect... not just 1v3 (the numbers would also need to be greater for large pub servers, if this would even work for pubs?)

so I guess that pretty much sums it up for now.
I just got the idea of this today so i'll probably add to it later.

If created, I can imagine this mod becoming very popular

Last edited by animosity; 03-02-2008 at 10:30.
animosity
Old 03-04-2008 , 22:10   Re: [REQ] Clutch MOD
Reply With Quote #2

(bump)

Could Someone PLZ code this!?
MattOG
Old 03-05-2008 , 04:57   Re: [REQ] Clutch MOD
Reply With Quote #3

if your using this as a team practice, i would expect that setting mp_startmoney to 16k, and setting out the guidelines beforehand should be enough. Won't the rest of the clan do it anyway? Sorry, but I don't really see why this needs a plugin, when simple communication should be enough. Surely that works the teamwork aspect too.

+Karma If I helped
animosity
Old 03-06-2008 , 18:21   Re: [REQ] Clutch MOD
Reply With Quote #4

well the auto rotate 1 player each round would be faster...
If this had its own plugin to make everything "work on its own" I could imagine more people wanting to do it. you know?
you could have a deathmatch without actually having the csdm but it just woudln't be the same. less people would want to play in a deathmatch thats not the real thing you know?
i guess all i really need is a plugin that can auto rotate 1 team member from each team. the rest i can configure myself.