Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

kgns
Old 05-02-2019 , 09:21   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #771

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
np and try this with the new sm version (build) 6403 not 6392
ill update version if i encounter any problems, not yet

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-02-2019 , 09:28   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #772

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
ill update version if i encounter any problems, not yet
so i downgrade the version to yours and it works
kgns
Old 05-02-2019 , 09:32   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #773

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
so i downgrade the version to yours and it works
hmm then PTaH needs to be compiled against new sourcemod update and re-released

freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-02-2019 , 09:36   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #774

Quote:
hmm then PTaH needs to be compiled against new sourcemod update and re-released
yep, so thanks for you help kgns
B3none
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-02-2019 , 20:56   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #775

I also had this issue and can confirm that reverting to build 6932 resolves the above problem.
Old 05-04-2019 , 14:41   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #776

Good night my friend !!!

Friend, first let me compliment you about your csgo skins plugin, the plugin is perfect.

Brother, I see that some developers end up selling a private version of this plugin, will buying this version bring me benefits?
Is there any difference from yours to a private version?
This private version, avoids the TOKEN BANIMENT (GSLT)?

A long time ago I used another free version, however, I got banned by the valve twice, so I wonder how many servers are open daily with this plugin and avoid valve bans?
kgns
Old 05-04-2019 , 14:58   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #777

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwwesley View Post
Good night my friend !!!

Friend, first let me compliment you about your csgo skins plugin, the plugin is perfect.

Brother, I see that some developers end up selling a private version of this plugin, will buying this version bring me benefits?
Is there any difference from yours to a private version?
This private version, avoids the TOKEN BANIMENT (GSLT)?

A long time ago I used another free version, however, I got banned by the valve twice, so I wonder how many servers are open daily with this plugin and avoid valve bans?
since 2018 october, Valve stopped banning GSLT tokens, and haven't banned any so far. so you can use a dummy account to generate GSLT and use those on all your servers. even if Valve decides to start banning again, it will be a long time by then.

i dont understand why people buy private versions. i wouldnt trust anyone who cannot publicly release their source code, not enough to pay them at least

dwwesley
Old 05-04-2019 , 15:09   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #778

Quote:
since 2018 october, Valve stopped banning GSLT tokens, and haven't banned any so far. so you can use a dummy account to generate GSLT and use those on all your servers. even if Valve decides to start banning again, it will be a long time by then.

i dont understand why people buy private versions. i wouldnt trust anyone who cannot publicly release their source code, not enough to pay them at least
.....I agree with you, but this information that the valve has stopped banning the TOKEN (GSLT), did you see an article in some trust forum and are you sure about this information?
kgns
Old 05-04-2019 , 15:14   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #779

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwwesley View Post
.....I agree with you, but this information that the valve has stopped banning the TOKEN (GSLT), did you see an article in some trust forum and are you sure about this information?
i am operating ~30 servers for 1.5 years, the trusted source is myself

wallehns
Old 05-04-2019 , 22:00   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #780

Quote:
i am operating ~30 servers for 1.5 years, the trusted source is myself
For the sake of uttermost clarity, exactly what builds of sourcemod and metamod do i need to be running for !knife to actually work? and what command do I type to see all the plugin versions in the console?
cheers

Last edited by wallehns; 05-04-2019 at 22:00.