Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

MiniStats - In-game HLStatsx, Damagestats and more

Post New Thread Reply   

NightLinks
Old 07-07-2008 , 20:08   Re: MiniStats ( Used to be named HLXIngame) - Provides a ingame link with HLStatsx &
Reply With Quote #111

Can someone tell me where does the source files go? Also do i need sourcemod to use this ministats?
Veteran Member
Old 07-08-2008 , 14:56   Re: MiniStats ( Used to be named HLXIngame) - Provides a ingame link with HLStatsx &
Reply With Quote #112

This plugin has not been updated to work for orangeox as of yet. I dont know how many actualy use it so im not sure if its worth the effort yet
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-09-2008 , 04:40   Re: MiniStats ( Used to be named HLXIngame) - Provides a ingame link with HLStatsx &
Reply With Quote #113

Thx for the reply.

I suspect there are lots of folks out there who would use it, and since CS:S will be moving to Orangebox soon, I also suspect there will be many more requests in the future for this plugin to work with Orangebox games.

Take care,

- Cain
Cain
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-10-2008 , 07:17   Re: MiniStats ( Used to be named HLXIngame) - Provides a ingame link with HLStatsx &
Reply With Quote #114

EKS, one of my guys is really good with coding, can you tell me what needs to be done to update this plugin for the OrangeBox games, and I can see if he can do it ??

Thanks!!

-- Cain
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 07-10-2008 , 18:07   Re: MiniStats ( Used to be named HLXIngame) - Provides a ingame link with HLStatsx &
Reply With Quote #115

Im looking into converting this one. But its not a 5min job, so we will see when its done.
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-10-2008 , 19:32   Re: MiniStats ( Used to be named HLXIngame) - Provides a ingame link with HLStatsx &
Reply With Quote #116

Terrific thanks!!! I did not think it would be easy or fast, so your work will be most appreciated !!

Take care,

-- Cain
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 07-10-2008 , 20:07   Re: MiniStats ( Used to be named HLXIngame) - Provides a ingame link with HLStatsx &
Reply With Quote #117

A heads up someone will actualy have to test it. have a working setup on a CSS box ( or some other mod) and then convert it to TF2 ( So they know its working before testing the beta ).

As allways i can be found on irc EKS on GameSurge or Quakenet. If someone contacts me i can proberbly have beta out tomorrow. But now its zzzzzzZZZZZ time
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-10-2008 , 20:28   Re: MiniStats ( Used to be named HLXIngame) - Provides a ingame link with HLStatsx &
Reply With Quote #118

I would be happy to test it on a DOD:S Server, or do you want me to test it on a TF2 server first ???

Thanks,

-- Cain
Guardia Republicano
Old 07-16-2008 , 16:30   Re: MiniStats ( Used to be named HLXIngame) - Provides a ingame link with HLStatsx &
Reply With Quote #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by EKS View Post
This plugin has not been updated to work for orangeox as of yet. I dont know how many actualy use it so im not sure if its worth the effort yet
Currently there is no plugin working for DoD:S logging with weapon accuracy and headshots. So I am very interested in this plugin.
You can count on my DoD:S server for testing.

I remember Cain from other forums asking the same.
kobo1d
Old 07-17-2008 , 03:32   Re: MiniStats ( Used to be named HLXIngame) - Provides a ingame link with HLStatsx &
Reply With Quote #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoleX View Post

Hello, I have CSS server. HLstats are hosted by hlstatsx.org. HLstatsX works perfectly.
When I ingame say rank I nothing to see.
HLstatsX page: http://tcc.hlstatsx.com

hlx_block_commands 1
hlx_plugin_version 2.3
hlx_version 1.2.3

mani_admin_plugin_version 1.2BetaS VSP
metamod_version 1.4.3.656V

I have uploaded MiniStats_mm.dll to addons/metamod/bin

metaplugins.ini :

addons/metamod/bin/glittermod_mm
addons/metamod/bin/fpsboost_mm
addons/metamod/bin/MiniStats_mm

server.cfg:

sm_showhpleft 0
sm_hidesayrank 0
sm_morestats 1

162:12 Metamod:Source version 1.4.3.656
Loaded As: Valve Server Plugin
Compiled on: Feb 19 2008
Plugin interface version: 10:7
SourceHook version: 4
http://www.metamodsource.net/

163:05 Listing 6 plugins:
[01] GlitterMod (1.3.0.15) by Roger Devil
[02] FPS Boost (1.0) by sslice
[03] MiniStats (1.2.3) by EKS
[04] SourceMod (1.0.2.2236) by AlliedModders LLC
[05] CS:S Tools (1.0.2.2236) by AlliedModders LLC
[06] SDK Tools (1.0.2.2236) by AlliedModders LLC

I have nearly the same Problem.. I host the css and hlstatsx on the same machine..
And i only run metamod:source + ministats .. Hlstatsx seems to bet set up fine !

now ministats absoulty does not react ingame..
i put the 3 lines into autoexec.cfg and changed sm to ms, but those settings still dont get in effect..
then if i type rank/session etc i see nothing allthough hlstatsx sends the data ..

and at last i tested manually via console "rcon ms_csay TEST" etc. and nothing showed up..
so i guess ministats is somehow broken ?! None of the features actually work, but in the plugin list it shows as loaded!

PLZ HELP

Thx

Last edited by kobo1d; 07-17-2008 at 03:38.