Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

FF2 Lord Homicide's Bosses (Minor Level Three Nightmare Update)

Post New Thread Reply   

LordHotPocketHomicide
Old 03-28-2018 , 13:10   Re: Lord Homicide's New Bosses (NEW BOSSES: Corrupted Engineer and Pyroshark)
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuegosPablo View Post
i gonna add pyroshark on my server but no corrupted engi

because you take my idea xD

but well i gonna made my own version of corrupted engi to my server

Amazing job on hales keep working
Thanks! Let me know when they're up, I'd love to check your server out some time.
Professional retard. I might borrow some code, but I always try to give credit when I do! If you've noticed I've borrowed some of your code, and you have a problem with that, please add me on Steam and let me know so I can correct the problem as soon as possible!
Transit Of Venus
Old 04-08-2018 , 07:40   Re: Lord Homicide's New Bosses (NEW BOSSES: Corrupted Engineer and Pyroshark)
Reply With Quote #12

Corrupted Engineer is reported broken by many users on my FF2. Model wise that is. I did fix up your config using a different way for him to gain Build Tools, let me know if your interested in that.

Click on the banner to explore my servers and more
Send a message via ICQ to Transit Of Venus Send a message via Skype™ to Transit Of Venus
LordHotPocketHomicide
Old 04-16-2018 , 18:57   Re: Lord Homicide's New Bosses (NEW BOSSES: Corrupted Engineer and Pyroshark)
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transit Of Venus View Post
Corrupted Engineer is reported broken by many users on my FF2. Model wise that is. I did fix up your config using a different way for him to gain Build Tools, let me know if your interested in that.
Sure, I could update the download to contain the updated CFG. As for the broken model, I think I know what you're talking about. It's only visible when in melee range, right? It had that problem way back when I first tested it, I always just dismissed it as me being bad at server management, though. I could try to find a fix, but I can't quite guarantee anything.
Professional retard. I might borrow some code, but I always try to give credit when I do! If you've noticed I've borrowed some of your code, and you have a problem with that, please add me on Steam and let me know so I can correct the problem as soon as possible!

Last edited by LordHotPocketHomicide; 04-16-2018 at 19:04.
LordHotPocketHomicide
Old 07-02-2018 , 16:07   Re: Lord Homicide's New Bosses (EDIT: NO RANDOM CRITS V2)
Reply With Quote #14

MINOR UPDATE: Updated No Random Crits V2

-Now has custom animated textures
-Rage no longer stuns, instead gives a six second "WARNING" overlay
-Rocket launcher is now rapid-fire and has a 99 rocket clip
-Now requires 6000 damage to rage
-Health formula is now lower
-Speed is now lower
-Changed one BGM

Future plans include:

-Re-texture most/all of my old bosses
-Bring back my old Hales from the previous thread with gameplay-centered changes
-Learn custom animations for No Random Crits V3 O.M.E.G.A.
-Learn how to write custom plugins

Last edited by LordHotPocketHomicide; 07-02-2018 at 16:09.
LordHotPocketHomicide
Old 07-23-2018 , 00:44   Re: Lord Homicide's New Bosses (NEW BOSSES: The Gambler and Psychadelic Doc)
Reply With Quote #15

UPDATED JULY 22, 2018: Added The Gambler and Psychadelic Doc.
LordHotPocketHomicide
Old 09-07-2018 , 16:16   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses (NEW BOSS: No Random Crits V3: Intergalactic Horror)
Reply With Quote #16

UPDATED SEPTEMBER 7, 2018: Added No Random Crits V3: Intergalactic Horror
The Great Weegee
Old 09-17-2018 , 15:29   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses (NEW BOSS: No Random Crits V3: Intergalactic Horror)
Reply With Quote #17

Um, sorry, but how exactly The Gambler should work? It doesn't work on my server, but RTD is working normally.
JuegosPablo
Veteran Member
Old 09-18-2018 , 15:50   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses (NEW BOSS: No Random Crits V3: Intergalactic Horror)
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Weegee View Post
Um, sorry, but how exactly The Gambler should work? It doesn't work on my server, but RTD is working normally.
on rage force a random rtd
My Discord: JuegosPablo#0568
The Great Weegee
Old 09-21-2018 , 04:17   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses (NEW BOSS: No Random Crits V3: Intergalactic Horror)
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuegosPablo View Post
on rage force a random rtd
It don't do anything on rage, I was meaning that. It just gives Uber, but don't apply random effects neither to Hale nor to players, HUD of RTD not displaying too.
JuegosPablo
Veteran Member
Old 09-21-2018 , 17:07   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses (NEW BOSS: No Random Crits V3: Intergalactic Horror)
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Weegee View Post
It don't do anything on rage, I was meaning that. It just gives Uber, but don't apply random effects neither to Hale nor to players, HUD of RTD not displaying too.
you have the plugin iinstalled correct?
My Discord: JuegosPablo#0568