Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

MultiMod Manager v5.8

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Server Management       
dhruv21995
Old 09-19-2022 , 04:54   MultiMod Manager v5.8
Reply With Quote #1

MultiMod Manager

Version: 5.8
Author: zero

Credits:-
1. Fysiks -Main idea for loading different sets of plugin - Polymorph: Mod Manager
2. Galileo - voting functions - Galileo v5.9.1-925
3. SkY#IN - Testing and ideas
4. MaNa - Testing and ideas
5. zero - Implementation

Features:
- Mod specific plugins will be loaded (Note: The plugins which are to be loaded in every mod are to be written in plugins.ini)
- Advanced Mod Vote and Map Vote
- Re modvote and mapvote when no item gets more than 50% vote
- Mannual change of mod and map
- Block Mod
- Countdown voice
- Auto modvote at the end of map time
* Change on next round or change instantly
- Gungame supported
* Required: mapchooser_multimod.amxx provided with the mulitmod.
* Add mapchooser_multimod.amxx in gungame-plugins.ini only.
* Auto map vote at the ending of gungame process
* After "gg_max_maps" has passed a modvote will appear instead of mapvote.
* Cvar "gg_max_maps" is in gungame.amxx.
- Ads supported
- Advance rtv feature
- Mannual reloading of the currentmod( if something goes wrong and also required to load a new plugin)
- Last mod exclusion
- Nomination of mods
* Per person only 1 nomination is allowed.
* Blocked mods will be excluded from nomination.
- Nomination of maps
* Per person can be defined in sma
- Plugin fully depends on "mp_timelimit" cvar for mod or map change.
- Cancellation of mod and map vote is possible now (You cant cancel mod or map after map has been decided).
* Type "mm_cancelvote" in your console while voting process is going on.
* After map has been decided cancellation of mod or any voting process will not happen, during voting process or before is valid.

New Features:
- Single file for ads and cfg for all mods respectively.
- Map Nomination
- Optimization compared to previous versions

Mulitmod Files:
- tag-plugins.ini (only include mod specfic plugins not the default ones)
- tag-maps.ini
- singlemodads.ini (see the format in the folder)
- singlemodcfg.cfg (see the format in the folder)
- multimod.cfg (cvars for multimod manager)
- multimod.ini (mod names and tags)

Disable the following plugins:
* mapsmenu.amxx
* nextmap.amxx
* mapchooser.amxx

Installation:

1. Change "#define" "Edit Safe Zone" to customize according to your own requirement.
2. Disable the following maps: mapsmenu.amxx, nextmap.amxx & mapchooser.amxx to avoid conflicts.
3. Install the menu-front given in the folder.
4. Install multimod_mapchooser.amxx in gungame-plugin.ini to make gungame plugin aware of multimod manager. (Use default gungame plugin)
5. Set MAXMODS and MAX_PLAYER_CNT carefully according to your server variables to avoid from any bugs.
6. Install the provided lang file.
7. Keep menufront.amxx in plugins.ini below multimod_v599.amxx.

Note:
1. An extra plugin has been provided for the users who were using old version of multimod manager (by zero) i.e <=Version 4.8
2. Run the eazy.amxx prior to installing new multimod manager. After the process is done you may disable eazy.amxx and install the multimod manager.
3. `eazy.amxx` is not a malicious plugin. It just extracts all the data from the old format of multimod files and convert them according to the new one.
4. But before that make sure you have a backup of multimod folder.
5. I recommend the usage of `eazy.amxx` to experienced moderators.
6. If any bugs then tell me I'll make sure to fix it asap.
7. Works fine on amxmodx 1.8.2 & Steamcmd latest update required.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Multimod-Manager.zip (34.3 KB, 187 views)
File Type: zip scripting.zip (28.0 KB, 152 views)

Last edited by dhruv21995; 11-26-2023 at 13:21. Reason: category - server management
SoulWeaver16
Old 09-22-2022 , 18:18   Re: MultiMod Manager v5.8
Reply With Quote #2

But, Polymorph: Mod Manager already does a good job, what is the need?
(New version of Back Weapons v1.87)

dhruv21995
Old 10-05-2022 , 10:46   Re: MultiMod Manager v5.8
Reply With Quote #3

Afaik, polymorph surely does good work but when we add new global plugins, it requires us to add the name to all the plugin-mod files so that it runs all the time. But this 1 is enhanced. U should read the documentation i've provided n try it yourself. Tc. ☺️
Siska1
Old 10-11-2022 , 05:10   Re: MultiMod Manager v5.8
Reply With Quote #4

Problems :
1. it seems to me that there is a problem here :
// Prefix
mm_prefix "[Multi-Mod]"

2. I use this - dem_name "CS_MegaGaming_Classic[CSGO Remake]" - in cfg with polymorph and it works, but here, as it was before on older versions, it shows that it is recording a demo from the previous mod...

3. When changing the mode, the voices that are heard counting down are mixed...

4. when I use this "amx_imessage" in the cfg it doesn't come out, and when I write it in the ini file it comes out as a chat, not as a hood message

5. The maps do not change themselves, but there must always be a person in the server.

6. The previous mod is not present in the vote for the next one, which is not good in my opinion...

I think this plugin is trash for now...

Questions :
The most important thing I want to ask is how can I select a map while in a specific mod. For example, I'm playing a gungame, but I don't like the map and I want to change at the beginning, until I see it?

And I want to ask why in any multi mod plugin there are not two different commands /rtv for maps and /mod for mods?

Last edited by Siska1; 11-23-2022 at 13:50.
Send a message via Skype™ to Siska1
dhruv21995
Old 01-14-2023 , 06:41   Re: MultiMod Manager v5.8
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siska1 View Post
Problems :
1. it seems to me that there is a problem here :
// Prefix
mm_prefix "[Multi-Mod]"
sry, i don't find any problem with this. it is self explanatory. all the multimod advertisement will have this prefix.

2. I use this - dem_name "CS_MegaGaming_Classic[CSGO Remake]" - in cfg with polymorph and it works, but here, as it was before on older versions, it shows that it is recording a demo from the previous mod...
this plugin is meant for half life engine, not source.

3. When changing the mode, the voices that are heard counting down are mixed...
ig i've figuRoyalBlue the issue already. try using in cs1.6 and compile using the stable amxmodx 1.8.2 .

4. when I use this "amx_imessage" in the cfg it doesn't come out, and when I write it in the ini file it comes out as a chat, not as a hood message
i don't take the ownership of the plugin, but i can give a link to the source. try exploring. i'm sharing this, bc i'm not a coder at all. try reading the .sma documentation and enlighten yourself.

5. The maps do not change themselves, but there must always be a person in the server.
kindly configure the plugin according to your liking in multimod.cfg . everything you wish is there.

6. The previous mod is not present in the vote for the next one, which is not good in my opinion...
kindly configure the plugin according to your liking in multimod.cfg . everything you wish is there.

I think this plugin is trash for now...
next time before calling something trash, try reading the documentation first. no harsh feelings hombre.

Questions :
The most important thing I want to ask is how can I select a map while in a specific mod. For example, I'm playing a gungame, but I don't like the map and I want to change at the beginning, until I see it?
the map selection is not random at all. choose your favorite starting gg map by listing it on the top ie first line of gg-maps.ini . i believe you haven't tried our plugin yet. you're most welcome to continue using polymorph alongw galileo. i'm already giving this too much time.

And I want to ask why in any multi mod plugin there are not two different commands /rtv for maps and /mod for mods?
ig there already is. if there isn't then ask one of our programmers in this community to work on this. clearly, i'm not a professional in PAWN. ik just a bit here and there, and i do not take even 1% ownership of this plugin.
so heres all your doubts sorted. kindly don't dm me for this. tq.

regards from INDIA.

Last edited by dhruv21995; 11-26-2023 at 12:53.
Siska1
Old 01-14-2023 , 07:32   Re: MultiMod Manager v5.8
Reply With Quote #6

I already made a multi mod exactly how I want it to work. In my opinion, all multi mod plugins are not done right and are completely useless from my point of view.

regards from BULGARIA.

Last edited by Siska1; 01-14-2023 at 07:33.
Send a message via Skype™ to Siska1
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 01-16-2023 , 00:44   Re: MultiMod Manager v5.8
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siska1 View Post
I already made a multi mod exactly how I want it to work. In my opinion, all multi mod plugins are not done right and are completely useless from my point of view.

regards from BULGARIA.
Wow. Feel free to post your version since you're that arrogant about your version.

Last edited by fysiks; 01-16-2023 at 00:44.
Siska1
Old 01-16-2023 , 20:18   Re: MultiMod Manager v5.8
Reply With Quote #8

You got something wrong. I'm glad I was able to do it after all, after you didn't want to. I just put my rtv on the maps.
Old 01-17-2023 , 18:32   Re: MultiMod Manager v5.8
Reply With Quote #9

I have a problem with the MultiMod Manager it wont unload deathmatch when switching mods
any help would be appreciated i tryed meta unload it works but wont reload it when deathmatch is voted again

Last edited by Noochs; 01-17-2023 at 18:34.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 01-17-2023 , 22:11   Re: MultiMod Manager v5.8
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noochs View Post
I have a problem with the MultiMod Manager it wont unload deathmatch when switching mods
any help would be appreciated i tryed meta unload it works but wont reload it when deathmatch is voted again
I remember having to deal with CSDM. You can check out what I have set up for Polymorph. The plugin is called "poly_csdm_off" and can be found in the second post. It should work with any multimod plugin, it's not specific to Polymorph.

Let me know how it goes.