Counter-Strike: Source
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:
    Plugin Description:
    Bhop method detection
    Old 05-17-2014 , 15:41   TOGs Jump / Bhop Stats
    Reply With Quote #1

Description
    This plugin is one that I made as a replacement for Macrodox for detecting player bhop methods. It uses some coding from his plugin, but has been changed in quite a lot of ways (detailed below).

Detections:
    • Bhop hacks - Flags players with perfect jump ratios above a value, configurable by cvar (0.9, i.e. 90%, by default).
    • Pattern Jumps - Flags players with over 15 jumps out of their last 30, having the exact same number of jump commands sent to the server. This is detection for auto-hotkeys and will only triggered if their average number of jumps is above 15 as well.
    • Hyperscroll - This is likely allowed in most servers, but has been included for communities that dont allow it. Hyperscroll is a feature of some mice that allows them to unlock a near-frictionless mouse wheel, and spin it. It will keep spinning, sending massive amounts of jump commands to the server. Many who use this feature actually do worse, but if used properly, can easily be used to reach rediculous perfect ratios (~0.7).
    • fps_max'ing - Detects players who put their fps_max value below a CVar defined value (60 by default), allowing them to hit really high perf rates.

Notes:
    • If set by cvar, this plugin will auto-notify every admin (with the "ban" flag) in the server if a player is flagged for any of the above. The notification is in all red so that it is hard to miss, and will list what the player is flagged for. These notifications are given a configurable cooldown period, to avoid chat spamming the admins.
    • The hyperscroll detection is pretty configurable. By default, it only flags players who have perfect jump ratios above 60% (I only set this so that I dont waste my time with hyperscrollers who cant even do it well), who have at least 16 (configurable) jumps with 16 (configurable) or more jump commands sent to the server between jumps. Additionally, to further prevent false positives, you can set it to only log stats and notify admins if the player is detected 3 rounds in a row.
    • All three of the above detections log to separate files inside of a subfolder in SM logs.
    • You can reset a players (or all players) jump stats. This can be used if a player is asked to turn something off, and you want to start fresh on their stats to see if they did.
    • This plugin has full admin menu integration. This is especially useful when you want to target one specific player, but their name is all special characters (and you're too lazy to copy/paste). Simply pick from player lists.
    • Flagged players will only be logged once per map, unless they exceed their previous perf by the value set by tjs_flag_relogdiff (5% by default). No need to flood the logs.
    • The jump stats output is formatted so that player names are not at the beginning. This is so that an admin can quickly scroll through stats for all players and the values they are looking for (e.g. perfect ratios, or average jumps) are all in the same place.

Note: The current version has the admin menu functionality removed. To add it back, you can put a setup in adminmenu_custom.txt (addons/sourcemod/configs/):
    Admin Menu Integration

CVars

Commands

Sample Stats and explanations

Changelog

Installation
    Install contents of zip folder in your cstrike/addons/sourcemod directory.
    Attached Files
    File Type: zip togsjumpstats.zip (47.6 KB, 880 views)

Last edited by ThatOneGuy; 12-20-2018 at 19:59. Reason: Updated to 1.10.2
    ThatOneGuy
    Veteran Member
    Old 05-17-2014 , 15:44   Re: TOGs Jump Stats
    Reply With Quote #2

-Reserved-
    abckrieger
    Old 05-18-2014 , 11:45   Re: TOGs Jump Stats
    Reply With Quote #3

awesome. i will check it out
    shavit
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 05-18-2014 , 22:03   Re: TOGs Jump Stats
    Reply With Quote #4

About fps_maxers - there's a cvar like sv_competitive_minspec or something similar that restrict players to use good enough rates and fps_max for atleast 60, best option.
    Veteran Member
    Old 04-21-2015 , 13:08   Re: TOGs Jump / Bhop Stats
    Reply With Quote #5

would it work to run both plugins at once? this one does not punish +left and +right movements atleast not out of what the description says.

many people who are afk might use +left and +right then go afk. so that plugin works as an anti afk for me aswell as bhop detection.
    ThatOneGuy
    Veteran Member
    Old 04-21-2015 , 15:41   Re: TOGs Jump / Bhop Stats
    Reply With Quote #6

It would work, but that might be expensive on CPU to have two plugins monitoring for the same thing 60+ times per second per player. Why not just make a small plugin to do just the +left/right punish?
    Old 07-01-2017 , 10:19   Re: TOGs Jump / Bhop Stats
    Reply With Quote #7

Hi, I just fix the plugin so it works with sourcemod version 1.9.
    Explanation of the problem: : https://github.com/rogeraabbccdd/Ken...ment-266320647
    To fix it I've split in 2 the format call of the function GetClientStats.
    Attached Files
    File Type: smx togsjumpstats.smx (26.9 KB, 308 views)
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (togsjumpstats.sp - 543 views - 26.2 KB)
    ThatOneGuy
    Veteran Member
    Old 07-01-2017 , 12:48   Re: TOGs Jump / Bhop Stats
    Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sithranduil View Post
    Hi, I just fix the plugin so it works with sourcemod version 1.9.
    Explanation of the problem: : https://github.com/rogeraabbccdd/Ken...ment-266320647
    To fix it I've split in 2 the format call of the function GetClientStats.
    Didn't know about that issue...also, the version on here (v1.3) is 3 yrs old and I didnt know it doesnt have the current version.

Updated version to 1.9.1.nm. See change log for details. Note: This removes the admin menu, but I'll update OP with how to make an admin menu through the sourcemod adminmenu_custom.txt file.

Last edited by ThatOneGuy; 07-01-2017 at 12:48.
    St00ne
    Veteran Member
    Old 09-13-2017 , 03:58   Re: TOGs Jump / Bhop Stats
    Reply With Quote #9

I'm having two pbs:
    I have this message on server when I connect, which was supposed to be in red:
    [TOGs Jump Stats] FF00000 players have been flagged for jump stats! Please check everyone's stats!

And my logs/togsjumpstats folder is empty.

Can you hep?

Thx

-My plugins-

Last edited by St00ne; 09-13-2017 at 03:59.
    ThatOneGuy
    Veteran Member
    Old 09-14-2017 , 22:53   Re: TOGs Jump / Bhop Stats
    Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
    Originally Posted by St00ne View Post
    I'm having two pbs:
    I have this message on server when I connect, which was supposed to be in red:
    [TOGs Jump Stats] FF00000 players have been flagged for jump stats! Please check everyone's stats!

And my logs/togsjumpstats folder is empty.

Can you hep?

Thx
    Are you using CS:CO instead of CS:GO? It checks to see if the root folder is "csgo", else it assumes it is a source 2009 game compatible with hex code coloring.