Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16

Post New Thread Reply   

addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 01-03-2017 , 09:19   Re: Galileo v4.0.0-410 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2016-12-31
Reply With Quote #431

Thanks,
You can delete the old log file `_galileo.log` before recording a new one.
Now, which one is the map not loading?
How to reproduce the problem?
What is the problem exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrory View Post
i see the correct time but the old version??
I do not understand. What do you mean by the older version? Where do you see the correct time? What time do you see?

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective

Last edited by addons_zz; 01-03-2017 at 09:19.
Enrory
Old 01-03-2017 , 10:17   Re: Galileo v4.0.0-410 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2016-12-31
Reply With Quote #432

ok! is delet.
server write a new file.
is updatet.

Is the map bh1_l1 dontīt work.
the secound map from bh1_l1 is bh1_l2

i see the correct time but the old version?? not important
Old 01-03-2017 , 10:27   Re: Galileo v4.0.0-410 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2016-12-31
Reply With Quote #433

So it is deletet
i test it again and it works!
omg so nice.

thanks a lot
very nice plugin

but now come this when i use rtv
Vote outcome has already been determined.
i have gal_nextmap_change set back to 0
and now work both! rtv and the correct nextmap

Last edited by Enrory; 01-03-2017 at 10:51.
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 01-03-2017 , 10:58   Re: Galileo v4.0.0-410 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2016-12-31
Reply With Quote #434

Quote:
but now come this when i use rtv
Vote outcome has already been determined.
Can you delete the old log, enter the server, to do a RTV, then update the log link?

Enrory
Old 01-03-2017 , 11:46   Re: Galileo v4.0.0-410 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2016-12-31
Reply With Quote #435

sure

http://cosmoline.diskstation.me/sven1/_galileo
Old 01-03-2017 , 12:17   Re: Galileo v4.0.0-410 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2016-12-31
Reply With Quote #436

Quote:
sure
Thank but the log shows the voting started when you used the `say rtv` command, and voted for the map `4. sc_inbound` and the map changed to `sc_inbound`.
Does the bug was the RTV was not starting?

Update:

Quote:
Sorry I did not pay attention here. Seems you fixed it disabling the cvar `gal_nextmap_change`.
I will check if I can reproduce it here.

Update:

I set the cvar `gal_nextmap_change` to 1 here, and it worked when I tested.
Note, you cannot do to RTV if the voting has already been done, or you changed the nextmap manually by doing `amx_cvar amx_nextmap`.
I know what the problem is, you need to disable the cvar `gal_nextmap_change` because you have the map cfg file setting the nextmap.
And the cvar `gal_nextmap_change` does not accept that, and will mark the voting as finished and will not allow the RTV.
The cvar `gal_nextmap_change` does now allow it because it is its purpose. His function is to set the next map to `[not yet voted on]`,
so if you keep changing it with a map cfg, it is useless to have it enabled anyways.

Last edited by addons_zz; 01-03-2017 at 14:26. Reason: update
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 01-04-2017 , 09:54   Re: Galileo v4.1.0-446 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-01-04
Reply With Quote #437

Released a new version:

2017-01-04 | v4.1.0-446
  1. Fixed bad default game mod cvars detection.
  2. Fixed the commands `say nextmap` showing `[not yet voted on]` when the feature `gal_nextmap_votemap` is enabled.
  3. Fixed the voting menu is not showing the extend option on the RTV voting.
  4. Fixed the map banning by the map cycle, using voting filler's size as limit, instead of the map cycle file size.
  5. Fixed the `gal_endofmapvote_start` last round prediction calculating wrong the round time average.
  6. Fixed crashes on for the Re-HLDS and Re-Amx Mod X servers.
  7. Fixed the cvar `gal_endofmapvote_start` showing the original server next map, instead of the map set by the server admin.
  8. Fixed the cvar `gal_nextmap_votemap` not setting the voting status as over.
  9. Fixed the cvar `gal_endonround` showing a next map value out of date when the admin sets it manually.
  10. Fixed the cvar `gal_endonround` overriding the map extension when the `gal_endofmapvote_start` fail its detection.
  11. Fixed the cvar `gal_endonround_msg` counting 1 player less then it should.
  12. Fixed the cvar `gal_banrecent_mapcycle` not banning maps loaded from the `gal_srv_move_cursor` feature.
  13. Removed the restriction from the cvar `gal_nextmap_votemap` requiring the cvar `gal_nextmap_change` to be enabled.
  14. Removed the HUD control option from the cvar `gal_endonround_msg` as the cvar `gal_sounds_hud` already configures it.
  15. Blocked the next map cvar to be set to the current map while reading the map cycle file.
  16. Added a new cvar `amx_extendmap_max_frags` to specifies the maximum number of frags a map can be played.
  17. Added a new cvar `amx_extendmap_max_rounds` to specifies the maximum number of rounds a map can be played.
  18. Added a new cvar `gal_vote_mapchoices_next` to always add the former next map, read from your map cycle file, to the voting menu.
  19. Added a new option to the cvar `gal_rtv_wait_admin`, do not allow the RTV show the `Stay Here` vote option.
  20. Added a new option to the cvar `gal_endofmapvote_ask`, now you can definitely close the voting menu pressing 0 two times consecutively.
  21. Added a new option to the cvar `gal_colored_chat_prefix`, now you can use the colored strings codes. For example: "!g[!yAMXX!g] ".
  22. Added full color chat support to the commands `say nextmap` and `say currentmap`.
  23. Added new options to the cvar `gal_srv_move_cursor` allow load the map series.

silsfocs
Old 01-05-2017 , 18:35   Re: Galileo v4.1.0-446 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-01-04
Reply With Quote #438

Superb!
Just one question which cvar have i to modify if i want to after a successful rtv vote only change the map at the end of the round?
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 01-06-2017 , 04:28   Re: Galileo v4.1.0-446 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-01-04
Reply With Quote #439

Code:
// Indicates when a map should end after the RTV voting is finished. // If selected a value higher than 0, this cvar indicates also the players // minimum number necessary to allow the last round to be finished when // the time runs out. // For example, if this cvar value is set to 2, and there are only 1 player // on the server, the round will end immediately. // // 0               - end immediately after the voting finished. // // player's number - end after the current round, only when there are at //                   least the `player's number` quantity on the server. gal_endonround_rtv 1
I put a opposite check, `get_real_players_number() >= endOnRoundRtv` instead of `get_real_players_number() <= endOnRoundRtv`, so you need to set to zero to always allow the round to finish.

Update:

I fixed it on v4.1.1-450. Now it is working correctly.

Last edited by addons_zz; 01-06-2017 at 05:05.
silsfocs
Old 01-06-2017 , 11:25   Re: Galileo v4.1.1-450 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-01-06
Reply With Quote #440

oh so that was a bug, because i already that cvar set to 0. good job