Raised This Month: $89 Target: $400
 22% 

MiniStats - In-game HLStatsx, Damagestats and more


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Rebel
Member
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Italy
Old 10-02-2006 , 09:50   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #21

There's something wrong with the plugin. I tried a fresh installation of hlstatsx with only one server served and I still get the double message bug.
I noticed also that the chat message is showed to all players.
Maybe last update broke something.

If I set "BroadCastEventsCommandSteamid" => "0" I get only 1 message to all players, but obviously without the name of the killer player.

Last edited by Rebel; 10-02-2006 at 12:50.
Rebel is offline
EKS
Veteran Member
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Norway
Old 10-03-2006 , 13:14   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
There's something wrong with the plugin. I tried a fresh installation of hlstatsx with only one server served and I still get the double message bug.
I noticed also that the chat message is showed to all players.
Maybe last update broke something.

If I set "BroadCastEventsCommandSteamid" => "0" I get only 1 message to all players, but obviously without the name of the killer player.
hmm, im gonna test this later on. I dont realy understand how it could be happening.
__________________
Github archive for plugins, the repos for the other c++ projects are there to.
EKS is offline
DaNN`
Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Newcastle
Old 10-05-2006 , 14:31   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #23

I'm using HLStatsX premium and can only seem to use the web interface to change hlstats.conf.

So what should I choose for broadcasting player events? I don't want it to show up every time somebody kills someone. Just want it to send to the 2 clients involved.

hlx_psay or ma_hlx_psay

Also could the "rank" display be removed after a certain ammount of time instead of having to press 0?

- Dan

Last edited by DaNN`; 10-06-2006 at 10:51.
DaNN` is offline
Send a message via MSN to DaNN` Send a message via Yahoo to DaNN`
EKS
Veteran Member
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Norway
Old 10-07-2006 , 15:03   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
There's something wrong with the plugin. I tried a fresh installation of hlstatsx with only one server served and I still get the double message bug.
I noticed also that the chat message is showed to all players.
Maybe last update broke something.

If I set "BroadCastEventsCommandSteamid" => "0" I get only 1 message to all players, but obviously without the name of the killer player.
hmm, i was playing around with this today. And doing a simple rcon hlx_psaychat shows that this plugin should not print the same text multiple times.
Could you please do a "rcon logaddress_list" and make you dont have items in there 2 times?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNN` View Post
I'm using HLStatsX premium and can only seem to use the web interface to change hlstats.conf.

So what should I choose for broadcasting player events? I don't want it to show up every time somebody kills someone. Just want it to send to the 2 clients involved.

hlx_psay or ma_hlx_psay

Also could the "rank" display be removed after a certain ammount of time instead of having to press 0?

- Dan
Timed actions are cpu intensive, so id rather not add that.
__________________
Github archive for plugins, the repos for the other c++ projects are there to.
EKS is offline
Rebel
Member
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Italy
Old 10-07-2006 , 15:30   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by EKS View Post
hmm, i was playing around with this today. And doing a simple rcon hlx_psaychat shows that this plugin should not print the same text multiple times.
Could you please do a "rcon logaddress_list" and make you dont have items in there 2 times?
logaddress_list returns only a item, the hlstatsx server ip.
rcon hlx_psaychat works fine, I tried "rcon hlx_psaychat rebel test" and the msg "test" is shown only once.
I cant really understand where's the problem. Stats msgs are shown to everybody and twice. :\

This is the hlstats conf that controlls the msgs and it seems ok to me:
Code:
"BroadCastEvents" => "1",
"BroadCastPlayerActions" => "1",
"BroadCastEventsCommand" => "hlx_psaychat",
"BroadCastEventsCommandSteamid" => "1",
"BroadCastEventsCommandAnnounce" => "ma_csay",
Rebel is offline
DaNN`
Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Newcastle
Old 10-07-2006 , 15:31   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by EKS View Post
hmm, i was playing around with this today. And doing a simple rcon hlx_psaychat shows that this plugin should not print the same text multiple times.
Could you please do a "rcon logaddress_list" and make you dont have items in there 2 times?


Timed actions are cpu intensive, so id rather not add that.
Fair enough, so what abou tthe other command?

- Dan
DaNN` is offline
Send a message via MSN to DaNN` Send a message via Yahoo to DaNN`
EKS
Veteran Member
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Norway
Old 10-16-2006 , 17:05   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #27

rcon hlx_psaychat EKS "TEST this message"

see if you get one or many
__________________
Github archive for plugins, the repos for the other c++ projects are there to.
EKS is offline
Rebel
Member
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Italy
Old 10-16-2006 , 17:12   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by EKS View Post
rcon hlx_psaychat EKS "TEST this message"

see if you get one or many
I get one.
Rebel is offline
Sash
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2006
Old 10-16-2006 , 18:17   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #29

Sorry but i have to ask befor i will install this fine plugin.
On the page with the download link they call under requirements Mani Plugin but here they say no manis is not required so what is the requirements for the plugin???
Sash is offline
EKS
Veteran Member
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Norway
Old 10-17-2006 , 16:22   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
I get one.
hmm, its odd. But id have to guess there is someting setup wrong somewhere else ( The 2 message thing). I dont have time to setup a test thing yet, and not next week either. But if you still have the problem then, and where unable to fix it. Just pm me, and test more localy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sash View Post
Sorry but i have to ask befor i will install this fine plugin.
On the page with the download link they call under requirements Mani Plugin but here they say no manis is not required so what is the requirements for the plugin???
This plugin basicly emulates what mani would do for hlstatsx. So you dont need mani, actualy, if you have mani isntalled your gonna get trouble
__________________
Github archive for plugins, the repos for the other c++ projects are there to.
EKS is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode