Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

DeathRun XP & Ranks Mod (Version 1.0.2) (Bonus per Lvl / Rank Tags / and more...)

Post New Thread Reply   

Kennen
Old 08-15-2015 , 04:44   Re: DeathRun XP & Level Mod (Version 1.0) (Bonus for Lvl / AdminChatColors and more..
Reply With Quote #121

I don't know if the plugin is loading and saving the data correctly. I noticed that when someone gets disconnected because of his network connection it's restarting the xp of the player. And not only. Often they have reset on their xp for no reason. It's not like the whole xp is gone,that happens randomly on the players.

Last edited by Kennen; 08-15-2015 at 04:45.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kennen
quilhos
Veteran Member
Old 08-28-2015 , 14:32   Re: DeathRun XP & Level Mod (Version 1.0) (Bonus for Lvl / AdminChatColors and more..
Reply With Quote #122

I cant spot anything wrong with the plugin, if any one can spot an error that obviously I'm not able to find please tell me.
DDDRRRRAAAAMMMMAAAAA!!!???

Put this shit on pause while i go get some popcorn!!

Last edited by quilhos; 08-28-2015 at 14:49.
black_heart
Old 09-05-2015 , 12:43   Re: DeathRun XP & Level Mod (Version 1.0) (Bonus for Lvl / AdminChatColors and more..
Reply With Quote #123

it dont shows the hud message ... >> set_hudmessage(0, 255, 0, 0.02, 0.33, 0, 0.0, 0.3, 0.0, 0.0)
ShowSyncHudMsg(id, g_msgHudSync,"[Status : %s]^n[XP : %i]", Prefix[Level[id]], eXP[id])
Send a message via Skype™ to black_heart
quilhos
Veteran Member
Old 07-05-2016 , 00:54   Re: DeathRun XP & Ranks Mod (Version 1.0.2) (Bonus per Lvl / Rank Tags / and more...)
Reply With Quote #124

Update v1.0.2 [05-07-2016]
Code:
Minor Update (fix some syntax problems, translation, organize some cvars, ...)
DDDRRRRAAAAMMMMAAAAA!!!???

Put this shit on pause while i go get some popcorn!!
rago12
Old 08-17-2016 , 10:51   Re: DeathRun XP & Ranks Mod (Version 1.0.2) (Bonus per Lvl / Rank Tags / and more...)
Reply With Quote #125

Its full of bugs... It doesnt show the MSG when someone takes the kill, the XP once added to a nick - IP or whatever CAN NOT be removed, if you give yourself 1000 EXP and recieve 12 rang then take 1000EXP you still be 12 rang and have the OP upgrades... Also the ADMIN prefixes does NOT work at all. All the messages in the plugin doesn't work, every single one they're not showing the way it needs to be i see in the code..
Please ? Fix it ?

+ It'll be really nice if you add in the hud how much EXP is requiered for the next level
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 04-08-2020 , 06:22   Re: DeathRun XP & Ranks Mod (Version 1.0.2) (Bonus per Lvl / Rank Tags / and more...)
Reply With Quote #126

Another hardcoded XP system, we don't need any more of them.
Unapproved.