12% 

CSDM 2.0 (Old Version)

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Ember Featherwing
Old 04-10-2006 , 02:21  

test
MattOG
Old 04-10-2006 , 04:04  

omg, it's not that easy re-writing/testing/debugging/releasing a plugin ffs. It'll be ready when it is. And released when it is. Remember these people do it in their spare time, and don't get paid. They have lives, and other projects too. I understand that it's annoying because its a really popular cs mod (prob. one of the biggest used in amxx) but thats why it's gotta take time to do. Personally, if i was Bail, or whoever is going to release the next version, I would turn my comp off for a week after reading all the "release it"'s and "when's it going to be out?" just keep checking back every day, and be patient. It'll be here soon.

+Karma If I helped
mmenzie
Old 04-10-2006 , 10:42  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattOG
omg, it's not that easy re-writing/testing/debugging/releasing a plugin ffs. It'll be ready when it is. And released when it is. Remember these people do it in their spare time, and don't get paid. They have lives, and other projects too. I understand that it's annoying because its a really popular cs mod (prob. one of the biggest used in amxx) but thats why it's gotta take time to do. Personally, if i was Bail, or whoever is going to release the next version, I would turn my comp off for a week after reading all the "release it"'s and "when's it going to be out?" just keep checking back every day, and be patient. It'll be here soon.
thats another reason why i truely belive this thread should be locked and a new thread started with the release of the newest version. it would allow the craetor the time to do his thing without all the inpatient blabber getting in the way of progress.

Mike
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 04-10-2006 , 11:00  

I don't think so. Many people are using the latest 2.0 release of CSDM and may want to discuss problems relating to this version.

What we need here is: a moderator, who removes all the non-plugin-related posts (this one inclusive) and all the spam (e.g. 'when it will be released..').
kue380
Old 04-10-2006 , 18:43  

a few maps ive played i keep respawning at ct spawn ect... i thought deathmatch u respawn at diffrent locations of the map?? anyone help me on this. i would like to make it random spawns at random spots
pastuh
Old 04-11-2006 , 12:36  

Hello.
I need help!
How config this CSDM?
I want this: then someone killing me i start in another position and no need time wait...
( Now i waiting then someone kills my teamnneates and starts new round ... )
And other... then i killing someone i start in other position...
But i want to be in position from where i killed...
Send a message via Skype™ to pastuh
Guenhwyvar
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 04-11-2006 , 12:52  

There is a nicely written documentation in the zipfile (not roughly complete, but it's ok to install AND configure your csdm).

Quote:
Now i waiting then someone kills my teamnneates and starts new round
Your CSDM is obviously not running.
beezkneez2006
Old 04-11-2006 , 19:06  

Just to help bailo with the newer version, theres a bug were if you are spectating and you type "respawn" or "/respawn" you will respawn as a spectator and beable to kill anyone. and they can each kill you. kinda bad cuz you take a random skin so if you have like CT skin they wont know your a bad person ^_^
CSDM 2.10 + amxmodx 1.75
72.36.157.100:27015
Fast download 20 man.
Send a message via AIM to beezkneez2006
Old 04-13-2006 , 07:41  

suggestion : how about let everyone be a spectator , so it'll be a real deathmatch!
Send a message via ICQ to 1319987654321
Kurdo^
Old 04-14-2006 , 13:25  

very nice. but that is a little lol. because if peuple shoose number 6 when he join a server with deatmatch and he write -respawn he can kill all in the map. i have tryed it. me and my friend joined a server and we went and kill all but i cant kill my friend and he cant kill me. but we can kill all another.. so can u fix it=?
Closed Thread