Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Feature request for PTBx

bbk
Old 04-03-2006 , 14:38   Feature request for PTBx

Hello,

i think there is a bug in ptbx and its not a feature...

When someone is switched to the other team but don't want to play there then he could switch to the specs and wait until he can switch to his favourite team.

So we would like to see a feature like mani admin plugin has, that it is only possible to swith to the same team back. even if its the winning team.

don't know if its possible to run manis feature with ptbx or if there would be problems. I think of somone switched to spec and wants to go back to game but now his team is the winning team an he cant join but also cant join the other team.

Thanks BBK

would be nice if there could be a solution because these players destroy the goal of a teambalancer...
bbk
Old 04-09-2006 , 08:30  

any comments on this?
XAD
Old 04-09-2006 , 18:49  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbk
any comments on this?
If I recall correct specs-losts should not be allowed when running PTB (remember this is very much a PTB copy)... The problem with specs-slot is that for how long should the system remember the last team, as the teams could have been changed and then the specs-player will make it even worse...

/X
bbk
Old 04-09-2006 , 20:55  

I know what u mean, but there will be a regulation on the next round end. And most players just want to switch to spec wait for the right time and then sitch to their favourite team. But i think the system should remember the last team as long as the level runs.