Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

menu does not work

Post New Thread Reply   

Jasonmr321
Old 09-23-2005 , 02:16   menu does not work
Reply With Quote #1

i just got my server did not install anything and i installed this... when i click 1 it does nothing... i have not changed the .cfg at all... please help me thanks .. btw i was thinking about installing mani does those to go to gather ok?
Miggle
Old 09-23-2005 , 19:48  
Reply With Quote #2

Stupid question but have you changed the binding at all for 1 or they still default? Or made changes to the cstrike\cfg\config.cfg?

I don't think that the cssdm.cfg would be your problem since it sounds like you can see the menu. I could be wrong though. I don't know what kind of server you are running but here is what I would do. Re-download and install metamod (since it could have been a corrupt download). As well as re-download and install cssdm. Check your config files and see if you can find anything. If those don't work, re-install hl2 and plugins.

I'm no expect yet at this since I've just kinda got into it but hey it's a start till someone else posts that has had the same problem and knows exactly what to do.

From what I've gathered for other posts, other people run it with mani with no problems. However, it seems like some have had to make some config changes here and there but thats just a google search away. I don't run any other plugins (I'm not running any major server so scripting works for me) so I can't speak from experience. Again, till someone else posts yada yada yada.

Hope that helps.

-Miggle
Jasonmr321
Old 09-23-2005 , 20:15  
Reply With Quote #3

ok i will go try and reinstalling my server and everything see if that works and reinstalling cssdm... also if that dont work i will ask my server provider to help me
Jasonmr321
Old 09-26-2005 , 23:09  
Reply With Quote #4

I have reinsatlled teh server and the plugin 3 times already and still it dont work its a linux maching btw please help me
Jasonmr321
Old 09-27-2005 , 11:13  
Reply With Quote #5

anybody???????? i just want this mod thats all in my server maybe mani for kicking people that break the rules >.<
anders_dog
Old 09-27-2005 , 22:59  
Reply With Quote #6

If you're on linux / *bsd run dos2unix on the config file.
|H-T|Helltonic HoMeR
Old 10-19-2005 , 22:13  
Reply With Quote #7

ok man here u go..for easy install of cssdm..for linux servers

download this: http://helltonicclanbz2.urldownload.com/cstrike.zip

set your ftp program to transfer ASCII MODE (not binary mode)!!!!!!!!!!

extract the files i gave to your cstrike folder, as in the correct folders iv provided

make sure u have at the top of your cstrke/cfg/server.cfg file: exec autoexec.cfg

have your server shutdown while going this, once u have finished extracting/replacing the files, restart the server up.

all should work, menu everything, it does for my linux server

Homer
Send a message via AIM to |H-T|Helltonic HoMeR