Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] BOT Improver

Post New Thread Reply   

xBadMojox
Old 06-14-2020 , 09:59   Re: [CS:GO] BOT Improver
Reply With Quote #51

Bots take pistols in the second round or when they have little money, but they do not spend the money that they have. Same thing with the defuser. Is there any way to fix this?
And sometimes they buy for example ak47, when they don’t have enough money for this, but the balance just becomes 0

Last edited by xBadMojox; 06-14-2020 at 10:02.
Sout12
Old 10-06-2020 , 15:45   Re: [CS:GO] BOT Improver
Reply With Quote #52

Any new updates?
Achyan2000
Old 10-08-2020 , 23:45   Re: [CS:GO] BOT Improver
Reply With Quote #53

hello sir, i need your help. could you please release the sp file of vision 1.3.2? i love your plugin i also love playing with bots. and i found some small issue that maybe not everyone will consider it as an issue, which is that when a match last long enough, like after 20th round or in overtime, bots seem like perfer galilar/famas much more than ak47 and m4/m4s, like no a single bot is willing to buy ak47 or m4 even if they have almost 16k money. so i tried to find out what caused it and edited the sp file, i tried to change the chance or just deleted the part about replacing galilar/famas. i know less about coding a plugin, so this may be the only way i could do to fix the problem. i compiled it and tested it some matches, it's working perfectly except the aim improvement part. then i noticed that the sp file is actually vision 1.3.1. and i have no idea to fix this issue by my own now, so the only hope i have is that maybe you can release the lastest sp file. and if any chance to get some advice about the issue from you, that would be excellent. also Big THANKS for making such a wonderful plugin!
---------------------------------------------------------
Solved, thanks to Mr.@manicogaming so kind of you!

Last edited by Achyan2000; 10-09-2020 at 21:09. Reason: problem solved
book915
Old 11-12-2020 , 20:44   Re: [CS:GO] BOT Improver
Reply With Quote #54

Is there any way to have this plugin not affect bot's buy profiles? The aim improvement and behaviour stuff is amazing, exactly what I've been looking for, but I want specific bots to buy only scout + AWP which can be set up in botprofile.db but seems to get overwritten in the plugin. I tried editing out the buy stuff in the plugin code but tbh I don't really know what I'm doing.

So yeah, is there a way to only have this affect aim while getting the buy profiles from botprofile.db? Either way, awesome job with this!
manicogaming
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-12-2020 , 22:05   Re: [CS:GO] BOT Improver
Reply With Quote #55

Updated to Version 1.3.3:

Code:
Version 1.3.3:
- Added "bot_buy_override" to override bot weapon purchases
- Code Improvements
Old 11-13-2020 , 12:34   Re: [CS:GO] BOT Improver
Reply With Quote #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by manicogaming View Post

Code:
Version 1.3.3:
- Code Improvements
Hell yea, appreciate it
book915
Old 11-13-2020 , 18:15   Re: [CS:GO] BOT Improver
Reply With Quote #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by manicogaming View Post

Code:
Version 1.3.3:
- Code Improvements
Awesome, thanks so much for doing that
book915
Old 11-14-2020 , 01:21   Re: [CS:GO] BOT Improver
Reply With Quote #58

I had the new buy command working for one match, but I can't seem to get it to work anymore. Sorry I'm a complete noob when it comes to running servers (I just set mine up a couple days ago) do I need to restart or reload something to make bot_buy_override take effect? I'm probably doing something wrong but I'm not sure what

EDIT: I've also noticed that during the warmup, the bots seem to be buying as listed in botprofile.db...weird

Last edited by book915; 11-14-2020 at 01:37.
Sout12
Old 11-14-2020 , 08:52   Re: [CS:GO] BOT Improver
Reply With Quote #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by book915 View Post
I had the new buy command working for one match, but I can't seem to get it to work anymore. Sorry I'm a complete noob when it comes to running servers (I just set mine up a couple days ago) do I need to restart or reload something to make bot_buy_override take effect? I'm probably doing something wrong but I'm not sure what

EDIT: I've also noticed that during the warmup, the bots seem to be buying as listed in botprofile.db...weird
So using this plugin I have noticed after you play 1 full match, you have to restart the server for the bots to start buying again, not sure why but yea.
manicogaming
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-14-2020 , 13:18   Re: [CS:GO] BOT Improver
Reply With Quote #60

Update to Version 1.3.4:

Code:
Version 1.3.4:
- "bot_buy_override" now works properly (if it still doesn't work then leave some feedback)