Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[REQ] Give Players Dualies and Grenades on Round Start

Post New Thread Reply   

ItsKoenLul
Old 05-17-2020 , 08:50   [REQ] Give Players Dualies and Grenades on Round Start
Reply With Quote #1

I am currently running a ZE server. I am having issues with giving players dualies and hegrenades using the standard mp_ct_default_secondary/mp_ct_default_greandes commands for the server. I want to use a plugin that just gives players weapons on round start when they spawn, but not give weapons during the round. So just round start. I am currently use franciso franug's plugin to give weapons on round start, but I want to rewrite it so that it just gives on round start and nothing else. Can someone help modify for me?
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (grenadegiver.sp - 146 views - 1.0 KB)
zipcore
Veteran Member
Old 05-17-2020 , 09:23   Re: [REQ] Give Players Dualies and Grenades on Round Start
Reply With Quote #2

You could try this: https://gitlab.com/Zipcore/ZR-AutoBuy/

It lets you buy elite, p90 and grenades as soon you leave the buyzone and weapon slots are free.

Last edited by zipcore; 05-17-2020 at 09:25.
ItsKoenLul
Old 05-18-2020 , 03:19   Re: [REQ] Give Players Dualies and Grenades on Round Start
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipcore View Post
You could try this: https://gitlab.com/Zipcore/ZR-AutoBuy/

It lets you buy elite, p90 and grenades as soon you leave the buyzone and weapon slots are free.
Is it like round start and weapons are given to the players? or is it round start and you automatically buy the weapon (automatically takes money away from the starting $10000)?

I also took a look at the script, and it involves player moving out of buy zone, but what if we set it so that you can buy anywhere for the first 60 seconds? How does that affect the plugin?

Last edited by ItsKoenLul; 05-18-2020 at 03:24.
zipcore
Veteran Member
Old 05-18-2020 , 19:41   Re: [REQ] Give Players Dualies and Grenades on Round Start
Reply With Quote #4

When you allow players to buy everywhere the plugin will give players those weapons after those 60 seconds (and takes aways their money). I've made it like to to decrease lag spikes at round start ( when a lot of entities are spawned like player equipment ). Aslong you set the buytime to less as the first infection timer you should be save. It's also meant to give players weapons when they forgot to buy something within the buyzone or in time. It's a plugin made for ZE servers.

Last edited by zipcore; 05-18-2020 at 19:42.