Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[Levels Ranks] Core v2.3.6

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

xantis
Old 09-05-2019 , 03:38   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v2.3.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
Okay and did you use the last stable version? or upgrade from too 2.4x to 3.0x?

Edit: I ask a User (M0st1ce) she mean "Refresh LR is coming soon, I think that they have problems they will no longer be" She didn't have the problem

Who is M0st1ce? She make the a Webinterface for Level Ranks and has contact to Romeo and Wend4r
https://github.com/levelsranks/levels-ranks-web
im using core 2.3.4 module fakerank 2.3.2 if i update latest version the fps drops will be fixed,right?
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-05-2019 , 04:40   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v2.3.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xantis View Post
im using core 2.3.4 module fakerank 2.3.2 if i update latest version the fps drops will be fixed,right?
Ohhhh, maybe this is your Problem (you dont use the last version) I have sent the latest version here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=132

Attention, make a database backup, I don't guarantee anything, but I think you need to use a new fresh database. The version difference is certainly too high and could lead to problems.

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 09-05-2019 at 04:44.
einsfuhrer
Old 09-05-2019 , 05:15   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v2.3.6

Quote:
Did any server owner have the same problem? If so, when does the problem occur?
I've been testing for hours and hours. Here is my conclusion and when it appears:

- I have 10 Competitive servers. All 10 Competitives have the latest version of the plugin and when all servers are online and they are all full (which they are 80% of the day), the sv value starts increasing. When all servers is full, the sv is up to over 60, which cause all players getting huge fps lag spikes.

- The two first days I had the plugin, the sv went up to around 5-10 only when the round was over. But after a few days, the sv was going up to 30-40 all time which is too much, it shouldn't go over 4 or 5.

- I disabled the rank plugins on all servers, and when the servers became full, the sv was stable at 3 on all servers.

- It has to do with the rank plugin, and when I only have 6 servers online and 4 offline, the sv is only going up to 6. For people that have one or two servers, then this is not a problem for them. But for people that have more than 5, then it becomes a big problem.

Fixing this would be really awesome, I hope i helped with my testing and explanation. Hope you fix it, ask me if you have any questions, I can test on my servers!
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-05-2019 , 11:06   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v2.3.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by einsfuhrer View Post
I've been testing for hours and hours. Here is my conclusion and when it appears:

- I have 10 Competitive servers. All 10 Competitives have the latest version of the plugin and when all servers are online and they are all full (which they are 80% of the day), the sv value starts increasing. When all servers is full, the sv is up to over 60, which cause all players getting huge fps lag spikes.

- The two first days I had the plugin, the sv went up to around 5-10 only when the round was over. But after a few days, the sv was going up to 30-40 all time which is too much, it shouldn't go over 4 or 5.

- I disabled the rank plugins on all servers, and when the servers became full, the sv was stable at 3 on all servers.

- It has to do with the rank plugin, and when I only have 6 servers online and 4 offline, the sv is only going up to 6. For people that have one or two servers, then this is not a problem for them. But for people that have more than 5, then it becomes a big problem.

Fixing this would be really awesome, I hope i helped with my testing and explanation. Hope you fix it, ask me if you have any questions, I can test on my servers!
I ask a User (M0st1ce) she mean "Refresh LR is coming soon, I think that they have problems they will no longer be" She didn't have the problem
einsfuhrer
Old 09-05-2019 , 12:23   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v2.3.6

Quote:
I ask a User (M0st1ce) she mean "Refresh LR is coming soon, I think that they have problems they will no longer be" She didn't have the problem
Did she have 10 full servers? Cause that is the biggest issue, having many servers with the rank plugin on the same node.
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-05-2019 , 17:21   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v2.3.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by einsfuhrer View Post
Did she have 10 full servers? Cause that is the biggest issue, having many servers with the rank plugin on the same node.
idk, just write to the Github: https://github.com/levelsranks

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 09-06-2019 at 10:37.
xantis
Old 09-08-2019 , 03:54   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v2.3.6

Quote:
Ohhhh, maybe this is your Problem (you dont use the last version) I have sent the latest version here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=132

Attention, make a database backup, I don't guarantee anything, but I think you need to use a new fresh database. The version difference is certainly too high and could lead to problems.
i have this logs on error logs :
Code:
L 09/08/2019 - 10:50:19: [oynucazup_levelsranks.smx] [Levels Ranks Core] LoadDataPlayer - no such column: round_win
L 09/08/2019 - 10:50:26: [oynucazup_levelsranks.smx] [Levels Ranks Core] LoadDataPlayer - no such column: round_win
L 09/08/2019 - 10:51:55: [oynucazup_levelsranks.smx] [Levels Ranks Core] LoadDataPlayer - no such column: round_win
and when i type !lvl ingame it shows :
Code:
[LR] You account isnt loaded. Please reconnect on the server!
(using sqlite)
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-08-2019 , 04:58   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v2.3.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xantis View Post
i have this logs on error logs :
Code:
L 09/08/2019 - 10:50:19: [oynucazup_levelsranks.smx] [Levels Ranks Core] LoadDataPlayer - no such column: round_win
L 09/08/2019 - 10:50:26: [oynucazup_levelsranks.smx] [Levels Ranks Core] LoadDataPlayer - no such column: round_win
L 09/08/2019 - 10:51:55: [oynucazup_levelsranks.smx] [Levels Ranks Core] LoadDataPlayer - no such column: round_win
and when i type !lvl ingame it shows :
Code:
[LR] You account isnt loaded. Please reconnect on the server!
(using sqlite)
I don't know how to fix that at sqllite, i use mysql. If you did not have any important ranks, you can have the server recreate them. Maybe another user knows more about it

Edit: This user had the same problem, he was able to fix it by using a new database
Link 1: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=120
Link 2 after the fresh database: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=125

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 09-08-2019 at 11:00.
scoty
Old 09-11-2019 , 17:49   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v2.3.6

Quote:
I also installed all this (even more) and it runs all fine

last Core Version
[Levels Ranks] Core v3.0 SR1

last Fakerank Version
[Levels Ranks] Module - Fake Rank v3.0 SR1

last Overlay Version
[Levels Ranks] Module - Overlays v3.0

For over Users
Requirement
SourceMod 1.9.0.6241 / 1.10.6412 and higher.
[Levels Ranks] Core not lower than version 3.0
Got a question...

What do i need to install here to make the ranks work?
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-12-2019 , 01:34   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v2.3.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoty View Post
Got a question...

What do i need to install here to make the ranks work?
So only for the Rank it is Core, if you want to have MM,Wingman and Danger Zone Icon, you have to install FakeRanks.

Info: FakeRank can give you a token ban, all Infos here: https://www.mail-archive.com/csgo_se.../msg11235.html

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 09-12-2019 at 01:36.
Closed Thread