Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

name of awp punishing mod?

Post New Thread Reply   

Wun
Old 12-07-2007 , 23:36   name of awp punishing mod?
Reply With Quote #1

I maintain a server that has had the AWP restricted up to now. Recently, the community members decided to allow awp with a 50 health tradeoff when one is purchased, wielded upon a new round, picked up, and any other circumstances that haven't come to mind at this moment. I've seen servers with such a mod (and deem it to be very popular), but am having troubles finding one.

Plugin database and forum thread title search queries with the string "awp" yield nothing, so I figure it might be a broader plugin that has many other functions. Can I get any help with getting a name of any tool that does what we would like? I even made another search of entire posts that even contain the word "awp" in them, and, after looking through all 9 pages of results, came across only one plugin that I am unsure of whether it is the one I've encountered on public servers, because it is very old and has never been revised even once. I'm not sure if it accounts for everything (as in, hurts the wielder on new rounds, etc. in addition to just whenever the player buys one), and if it is even working smoothly.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=42672

Anyone know if this will work fine? Or, is there a better-updated or more trustworthy plugin that exists?