Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

editing text file does not take effect

Post New Thread Reply   

simon_fears
Old 09-06-2015 , 15:10   editing text file does not take effect
Reply With Quote #1

hi,im new and i have been trying for hours to get the TF2items to work.

i am running the latest sourcemod and metamod and and i got a fresh redownloaded server just to try and get it to work

the plugin loads with the extenstion,iv restarted and it says "extension loaded sucessfuly" and plugin loaded sucessfuly

then when i edit the textfile tf2items.weapons.txt and when i type tf2items_manager_reload or restart the server nothing i edit takes effect,and i know i dint edit wrongly because i copy and pasted tf2.items.weapons.example.txt and it dosent take effect no matter what i do

in the tf2.items.weapons.example.txt there is a part in it:

"12"
{
"quality" "5"
"level" "100"
"admin-flags" "a"

"1" "134 ; 2"
"2" "2 ; 100"
"3" "4 ; 10"
"4" "6 ; 0.25"
}

is supposed to give my pyro short gun more clip size and more base dammage and firespeed,but nothing takes effect once i save the textfile and reload,restart and refresh the server,running latest version of the plugin too,

when i typ 'tf2items_manager_reload it says reloaded itemlist but still nothing takes effect

please help pro guys,im really have searched through the fourms and google,and everything but to no avail,its running on my server but not functioning

the one i wrote myself that obviously dint work is

"custom_weapons_v3"
{
"*"
{
"20"
{
"quality" "0"
"level" "10"

"1" "88 ; 30"
}
}
}

this should give me more pipebombs for demo stickylauncher but still dosent take effect when i refresh everything,reload and restart,please help

Last edited by simon_fears; 09-06-2015 at 15:14.