Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Amx_AirRaid

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:          Approver:   EKS (166)
CubicVirtuoso
Old 09-04-2005 , 19:25   Amx_AirRaid
Reply With Quote #1

I'm here again with another plugin that was requested by an amxx fan. This one is entitled air raid and it does exactly what one would normally think of when dealing with air raids.

NOTE: Best used on outdoor maps since it drops bombs from a defined height. Later I will set it so it reads closest verticle brush.

Quote:
/* Air Raid
A Request Slay Plugin

by CubicVirtuoso
September, 2005

Requested by: PsyCotiCtron

Optimized for all mods

Admins are able to trigger a set of events first starting with a siren, then a public announcement followed by plane sounds and bombs dropping from the sky following on random locations. Also included is the command to trigger the air raid.

**COMMANDS**
amx_airraid :: Triggers the air-raid sequence of events

**UPDATES**

Version 1.0:
- Initial Release

*/
There are a few define that you can fool around with. I'm sure you can figure out what they mean:

Code:
#define MAXBOMBS 15 // Number of bombs #define BETWEENTIME 1 // Must be greater or equal to 1 #define RADIUS 400 // Radius of bomb drops #include <amxmodx> // Amx mod include definitions #include <fun> // Fun Module #include <amxmisc> // Useful functions #include <engine> // Engine Plugin

Enjoy Comments Suggestions

TODO: Set it so it can find the closest brush directly above the user and drop the bombs from there.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_airraid.sma - 3585 views - 6.1 KB)