Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CSGO] Disable votekick when there's only two player on the server

Post New Thread Reply   

Skullmasher
Old 09-18-2016 , 05:19   [CSGO] Disable votekick when there's only two player on the server
Reply With Quote #1

Hello There.

I want to avoid people doing 1v1, kicking every people that joins the server.

Thanks for passing by. Have a nice day.
Frederikk
Old 09-18-2016 , 17:17   Re: [CSGO] Disable votekick when there's only two player on the server
Reply With Quote #2

Hey there, I have made a script that hopefully does what you need. It was made really fast and I can't test it as it's really late here, so try it out and tell me if it works. If it does not work, I will try to fix it tommorow and maybe publish it.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (nokick.sp - 276 views - 705 Bytes)
hamilton5
Veteran Member
Old 09-18-2016 , 17:33   Re: [CSGO] Disable votekick when there's only two player on the server
Reply With Quote #3

@frederikk does GetClientCount() count bots too?
Frederikk
Old 09-18-2016 , 17:38   Re: [CSGO] Disable votekick when there's only two player on the server
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamilton5 View Post
@frederikk does GetClientCount() count bots too?
No, it does not.
Skullmasher
Old 09-18-2016 , 20:45   Re: [CSGO] Disable votekick when there's only two player on the server
Reply With Quote #5

Are you for real ? This is awesome ! I'm heading to bed I don't have friends to test this at the moment. Will report back tomorrow !

Last edited by Skullmasher; 09-18-2016 at 20:46.
Skullmasher
Old 09-19-2016 , 20:40   Re: [CSGO] Disable votekick when there's only two player on the server
Reply With Quote #6

Thank you so very much, the plugins work as expected I turned the VOTELIMIT variable to 6 for good measure on the Public competitive server. People can't do 1v1 now and the server gets populated ! I will mark this thread as solve.

@Frederikk I believe there's a need for this plugin. You should publish it. If you do not really want to would you mind if I do it ? I will put you in the author of the plugin of course. Could be interesting if votemilimit could be a server variable.
Skullmasher
Old 09-19-2016 , 20:41   Re: [CSGO] Disable votekick when there's only two player on the server
Reply With Quote #7

I can't seem to find the option to mark this thread as resolve.
Frederikk
Old 09-20-2016 , 01:46   Re: [CSGO] Disable votekick when there's only two player on the server
Reply With Quote #8

I'm glad that I could help. I don't know if you read the whole script, but setting the VOTELIMIT constant to 6 causes votekick to be enabled if the number of clients is greater than 6 and disabled if there are 6 or less players. So setting it to 6 prevents also 3vs3, 2vs3, 2vs2 etc.
I would rather publish this plugin on my own as I'm trying to build a portfolio which is directly connected to me (this was my first plugin that I'm sharing with the community).
I will add cvars as you requested - the votelimit cvar and enable/disable plugin cvar. I will get to it later today.

EDIT: Here's the published plugin. I've added the cvars you wanted.

Last edited by Frederikk; 09-20-2016 at 12:00.