Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Help / Support Submenu creation, etc.

Post New Thread Reply   

6leky
Old 07-20-2022 , 18:11   Submenu creation, etc.
Reply With Quote #1

Hello friends, it might be a stupid idea to type it here but I am in need of huge help. I am trying to recreate old version of one of most popular zombie mods 2012-2018 in my country but it seems that I am too stupid to know these things:

How do I create a submenu in the Main Menu?

1. f.e. I create a menu called "Settings", wanting to be Unstuck and Camera Change inside of that menu. How do I do it? How do I make it so when the player clicks the Settings option, it will open the Settings menu where will be Camera Change + Unstuck ?

2. f.e. This popular zombie mod had instead of default knife a Nata knife and when the player held it, his gravity was a bit lower than normal (so that he could jump on camps f.e. map zm_cpl_mill_kamp) but when he swapped to any other weapon, f.e. AK-47 or Deagle, his gravity went back to normal. I just want to say that this popular zombie mod didnt have ANY knife menus, there were no options for knife, this knife was one and only in that mod. I thought that it might been done by replacing the default knife with Nata knife and giving Classic Human class slightly lower gravity but it would lower his gravity even when holding any other weapon not only knife.

That is all I wanted to ask, I tried to figure it out by my way but I cannot find anything similar to this on the whole internet. I have been searching for it for like 2 days and there were no results so I thought about messaging here. Thanks forward for any kind of reply on this topic and if none of you can help me, it is fine.