8% 

Two map lists, Default and Nominations

Post New Thread Reply   

MayoBB
Old 09-08-2019 , 16:25   Re: Two map lists, Default and Nominations
Reply With Quote #11

List of plugins.

Spoiler

server.cfg (somethings edited out for reasons)
Spoiler

Last edited by MayoBB; 09-09-2019 at 16:34. Reason: Added server.cfg
MayoBB
Old 09-09-2019 , 17:25   Re: Two map lists, Default and Nominations
Reply With Quote #12

Small update, i can use sm_mapvote to start a map vote, and it will show the nominated maps as voted on.

I'm wondering if the fact that i have an 8 rounds half, and 16 round cap having some kind of effect??? Looking at the Mapchooser.cfg i don't see anycommand line that would need to be changed.

sm_mapvote_endvote is set to 1.

***edited

So it's 100% a round issue... When i was testing the map i would slay a bot to get to half-time (8 rounds). Then kill the bot normally, and wait for the vote. I just let a bot game play till 7-8 and boom... map vote popped up.

Any suggestions on what command controls what ROUND to enable map vote would be great.

Last edited by MayoBB; 09-09-2019 at 17:35.
MayoBB
Old 09-10-2019 , 06:36   Re: Two map lists, Default and Nominations
Reply With Quote #13

SOLVED!!! The server that i run only has 16 rounds max, 8 round halfs, min 9 rounds to win. sm_mapvote_startround is default set to 2. So when the a NORMAL match gets to round 15 the map vote will kick in. Because my server has modified rounds, i needed to change when the map vote would be called. I set "sm_mapvote_startround 8" so now after 8 rounds it will call to vote.

This does mean unfortunately when we play 10 mans that the vote will come on the 8th round Regardless of what mp_maxrounds is set to.

What a journey, but at least it works.
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-10-2019 , 17:11   Re: Two map lists, Default and Nominations
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayoBB View Post
SOLVED!!! The server that i run only has 16 rounds max, 8 round halfs, min 9 rounds to win. sm_mapvote_startround is default set to 2. So when the a NORMAL match gets to round 15 the map vote will kick in. Because my server has modified rounds, i needed to change when the map vote would be called. I set "sm_mapvote_startround 8" so now after 8 rounds it will call to vote.

This does mean unfortunately when we play 10 mans that the vote will come on the 8th round Regardless of what mp_maxrounds is set to.

What a journey, but at least it works.
Oh, I think I know why that is. MapChooser isn't updated very often and I don't think it was ever updated to respect CS:GO's mp_map_can_clinch cvar, which is what tells CS:GO to end a map if one team is "so far ahead that the other team has no way to catching up"
Old 09-10-2019 , 23:25   Re: Two map lists, Default and Nominations
Reply With Quote #15

I think your right. But, at least it works for now Now i just want it warn people before the vote starts. sucks pressing (1,2,3,4) when picking a nade or gun.