Originally Posted by Peace-Maker
I've started a separate fork of this plugin eventually which does all of this and much more. You can check that out instead of the basic port to SourceMod you linked to.
SourceMod usually uses your game's language.
Oh cool thanks man, I'll check out the hub! (Android Developer over here I never leave github lol). I also figured out why it was pushing the French language instead of using English. For some reason the French translation text file was encoded with "en" so the plugin was reading the language from that. So I just removed the text file and all is good. But I will pull the new source you have on your hub and replace what i have on the server with it!