Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

FF2 Duo boss question

Post New Thread Reply   

DanK.
oink oink oink >:|
Old 01-07-2013 , 12:41   Duo boss question
Reply With Quote #1

I'll just make this short and sweet. When making duo bosses, is there any way to make 2 bosses only appear as a duo? I've tried this and i've never been able to do it. Seeman and seeldier, however, always only show as a duo. How do i do this? I've tried setting the companion parameter on two bosses' .cfgs (eachother as companions) but that results in every player on red team to be a boss except one. I've tried setting a companion parameter on a boss, and then removing the companions boss name off the character list. Any help would be appreciated.
Cookies.net
Old 01-07-2013 , 13:06   Re: Duo boss question
Reply With Quote #2

A download of FF2 and a quick look later, I think found what you're be after, so why don't you try and and take a look too? Sometimes that result in a faster answer than asking about it

Well, here in this spoiler you can take a look if you don't find it or want a fast answer
Spoiler
DanK.
oink oink oink >:|
Old 01-07-2013 , 14:34   Re: Duo boss question
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookies.net View Post
A download of FF2 and a quick look later, I think found what you're be after, so why don't you try and and take a look too? Sometimes that result in a faster answer than asking about it

Well, here in this spoiler you can take a look if you don't find it or want a fast answer
Spoiler
How did i miss it? Thanks!