Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

NPC Register System: Source Code [FOUND!]

Post New Thread Reply   

Glaster
Old 11-11-2020 , 06:46   NPC Register System: Source Code [FOUND!]
Reply With Quote #1

Hello guys!
Does anybody know, where can i get an souce code of NRS mod (cs 1.6). Yes, I know that the mod archive contains .sma files of its parts, but there are no nrs_main.sma and nrs_survival.sma. Hope any of you have the source code for this module. I need it to port the mod to HL - the idea of ​​the mod is too good for only cs 1.6 players to use it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited by Glaster; 12-06-2021 at 10:44.
killer999
Old 01-22-2021 , 12:59   Re: NRS nrs_main.amxx source code
Reply With Quote #2

Hello sry for bumping old post
The last release of NRS mode was v4.45 the author himself mentioned that the nrs_main.sma was compiled roughly and it has few bugs therefore he only shared amxx file
Good_Hash (the author) and I used to test this mod he also gave me sources of rest of his plugins excluding nrs_main as it's unfinised source code so searching for the plugin in current era is worthless as the mod has been deleted from the origin
Old 02-23-2021 , 06:16   Re: NRS nrs_main.amxx source code
Reply With Quote #3

Thank you for answer!
This is realy sad, that nobody has sources of this plugin's part (((. Maybe you have contacts of this scripter? E-mail or something same.
killer999
Old 03-01-2021 , 00:17   Re: NRS nrs_main.amxx source code
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glaster View Post
Thank you for answer!
This is realy sad, that nobody has sources of this plugin's part (((. Maybe you have contacts of this scripter? E-mail or something same.
skype id but he rarely appears online btw why you need the nrs_main source code ?
Old 03-01-2021 , 01:52   Re: NRS nrs_main.amxx source code
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer999 View Post
skype id but he rarely appears online btw why you need the nrs_main source code ?
I wanted to port the NRS mod to Half-Life 1. Of course there are ways in which you can create advanced NPCs, but it requires too much code. For example, the source code for the boss "Mad Machine" by Dias contains 1250 lines of code. NRS allows you to create something like that with much less effort. Porting this plugin would not be a big problem: almost all parts of this plugin module do not require the cstrike module, so they can be used unchanged. But nrs_main just requires cstrike, so I'm looking for its sources.

Last edited by Glaster; 03-01-2021 at 01:58.
Glaster
Old 12-03-2021 , 08:06   Re: NRS nrs_main.amxx source code
Reply With Quote #6

I've found the source code of NRS! I attach a link to the file hosting service, because in total all this stuff weighs 200 MB or so. There are almost all plugins, including nrs_main, and it's several versions at once! (the most recent of them is 4.3, when the last was 4.5) + there are a lot of NPC plugins.

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F1l...b1C6yWhAj/view

I don’t think that it’s possible to find more .sma's of this system: I received these from Good_Hash's friend, and he had the biggest part of NRS sources, which survived by pure chance; all these plugins are attached here (+ some stuff which can be found in internet). It turns out that only one Good_Hash development remains without source code - this is Monster AI. (Maybe somebody has sources of this plugin?)

PS I corresponded with Good_Hash, he writes that he has no sources left.

Last edited by Glaster; 12-03-2021 at 08:09.