Reply With Quote #61

Valve does not ban tokens from 10/24/2018

Jezis
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-07-2018 , 07:05   Re: token gslt
Reply With Quote #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuro Toxin View Post
U dont need prime status to generate login tokens!
That simply means infinite number of free tokens. Good job there Valve, once again.

Send a message via ICQ to Jezis
ghostofmybrain
Veteran Member
Old 12-07-2018 , 07:52   Re: token gslt
Reply With Quote #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezis View Post
That simply means infinite number of free tokens. Good job there Valve, once again.
Maybe they've decided to let community servers run custom skins again. With the game going f2p, maybe they thought it would be okay?
Cruze
Veteran Member
Old 12-07-2018 , 08:31   Re: token gslt
Reply With Quote #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostofmybrain View Post
Maybe they've decided to let community servers run custom skins again. With the game going f2p, maybe they thought it would be okay?
Game is f2p not skins though
Veteran Member
Old 12-07-2018 , 13:27   Re: token gslt
Reply With Quote #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
Game is f2p not skins though
Yes but maybe they think they'll make enough money on the influx of new users into their skin market that it is no longer worthwhile to do it.
asdfxD
Veteran Member
Old 12-07-2018 , 13:51   Re: token gslt
Reply With Quote #66

more money with skins? i think the prices of skins dropping a lot soon. they lose a lot of money now. if a vac ban wave is out, all hackers creating new accounts for free lol and start hacking again with pub hacks.

valve logic???

Last edited by asdfxD; 12-07-2018 at 13:55.
Triniayo
Old 12-10-2018 , 05:18   Re: token gslt
Reply With Quote #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfxD View Post
more money with skins? i think the prices of skins dropping a lot soon. they lose a lot of money now. if a vac ban wave is out, all hackers creating new accounts for free lol and start hacking again with pub hacks.

valve logic???
People like you don't really think around the corner, huh?

Making CS:GO free2play was a pretty good choice. And I'm sure that they're gonna change the GSLT system to prime-only accounts soon.

Cheaters purchased CS:GO accounts for ~2-3€/account. It literally doesn't make any difference if they pay ~2-3€/account or nothing. Cheaters been always in CS, and they will always be there.

justmy2cents.

Send a message via Skype™ to Triniayo
r3D w0LF
Old 12-10-2018 , 05:45   Re: token gslt
Reply With Quote #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triniayo View Post
People like you don't really think around the corner, huh?

Making CS:GO free2play was a pretty good choice. And I'm sure that they're gonna change the GSLT system to prime-only accounts soon.

Cheaters purchased CS:GO accounts for ~2-3€/account. It literally doesn't make any difference if they pay ~2-3€/account or nothing. Cheaters been always in CS, and they will always be there.

justmy2cents.
Actually it does mean a lot. Many kids dont have access to a credit card (even those who do wont spend money to hack). And most people wont get bothered to even risk their credit card / paypal / time to some cheap account seller.
Now people seriously consider spending a second or two creating another steam account just to chill and hack (not only mm, also in community servers).

Boy oh boy, id better get back to 1.6 and find some steam-only server. This is getting worse than old days of dproto.

Also, correct me if im wrong, but arent all those 2-3€ accounts prime? That you say are so easy to get? Doesnt that mean that one who had 10 smurf accounts and 1 prime now has 11 primes?

Last edited by r3D w0LF; 12-10-2018 at 05:48. Reason: Added last paragraph
Triniayo
Old 12-10-2018 , 06:10   Re: token gslt
Reply With Quote #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3D w0LF View Post
Actually it does mean a lot. Many kids dont have access to a credit card (even those who do wont spend money to hack). And most people wont get bothered to even risk their credit card / paypal / time to some cheap account seller.
Now people seriously consider spending a second or two creating another steam account just to chill and hack (not only mm, also in community servers).

Boy oh boy, id better get back to 1.6 and find some steam-only server. This is getting worse than old days of dproto.

Also, correct me if im wrong, but arent all those 2-3€ accounts prime? That you say are so easy to get? Doesnt that mean that one who had 10 smurf accounts and 1 prime now has 11 primes?
Kids don't need credit cards. There is "PaySafeCard". And no, it literally makes no difference. And what the hell do you mean with "risk their credit card / paypal / time to some cheap account seller"? That's basically not true. Even I purchased several accounts for less than 4€ from some cheap sellers. These sellers are legit and reputable, and so are their accounts.

Prime doesn't really matter, since there's trustfuctor (for MM at least). And I'm pretty sure that Valve has/had reasons to make CS:GO F2P and give Prime to Steam Accounts, which have a purchased version of CS:GO. You guys always critisize and complain.

Valve already added a CVar for the community-servers, so only Prime accounts will be able to join, which is a really good thing. Just give Valve some time.

Send a message via Skype™ to Triniayo
_GamerX
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-04-2019 , 17:29   Re: token gslt
Reply With Quote #70

Maybe Valve understood that this fight could not win