Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Im new to sourcemod and have a small question

Post New Thread Reply   

ultrafunix
Old 03-29-2011 , 18:23   Im new to sourcemod and have a small question
Reply With Quote #1

like i said im new, and need help with something that whoever reads this can probly do in a few seconds.
if i wanted to make a command to do a command what would be the coding for it. (like when i type sm_shortcut, it than does the command sm_timebomb @all, or even sm_shortcut @X which would do sm_timebomb @X
imbullg0d
Old 03-31-2011 , 19:15   Re: Im new to sourcemod and have a small question
Reply With Quote #2

try binding a key. bind "x" "sm_whatever @all"
Old 03-31-2011 , 21:40   Re: Im new to sourcemod and have a small question
Reply With Quote #3

first of all my server in Linux and for tf2
i know i could do that, but its for something more complicated. The thing im really aiming for is using it with the advanced give items (made by darthninja, https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1353985)
Because if you make a typo while using that plugin it can crash the server, i dont let lower level admins or donators use it. I really want to let them make specific weapons i authorize, but through a different plugin, so there is a 0 chance of them crashing the server.
For example to keep things simple if i wanted to make it so when they did something like sm_rocket it would do {sm_gi @me 18 1 50 8 0 0 tf_weapon_rocketlauncher "2 ; 5"}

if you can help, thanks a ton

EDIT: i know i could tell them to put a file in there tf2 i make with alias's for these commands pre made, but with that there is still an option of them changing it, and most people dont want to half to do that every time i update a new weapons