Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

twisted Death Match Version 2.4

Post New Thread Reply   

twistedeuphoria
Veteran Member
Old 07-09-2005 , 18:37  
Reply With Quote #101

The ghosts shouldn't happen at all, I've tested a newerish version with even 20.0 seconds to spawn and it worked fine. Anyway, new version with working on/off map configuration and slightly upgraded respawn, coming very soon. (Just need to clean up a few small formatting problems.)
Old 07-09-2005 , 18:50  
Reply With Quote #102

Update ~ Version 1.9:
-Added tdm_statemenu - Display the menu to choose tDM mode on each map in your maps folder.
-Added tdm_updatemaps - Update the file used to generate the state menu. This must be used before you can use tdm_statemenu and should be used whenever you add new maps. This command will cause your server to lag for a few seconds.
-Updated respawn functions a bit

Edit: zomg almost forgot, updated loadout menu.
Old 07-13-2005 , 17:49  
Reply With Quote #103

I get a connection problem everytime I use tdm_updatemaps so i just edit the map cfg manually. Everything else seems to works well so far. It would be better if you had to choose pistol first, then primary, with the most common guns on first pages of the menu instead of having to cycle through them.
twistedeuphoria
Veteran Member
Old 07-13-2005 , 18:19  
Reply With Quote #104

Like I said, the server will lag. I'm planning on adding a config file for gun order in the next version, along with a bunch of other stuff.
Old 07-14-2005 , 14:38  
Reply With Quote #105

Code:
L 07/14/2005 - 13:29:37: [AMXX] Run time error 4 (index out of bounds) on line 1475 (file "twisteddeathmatch_265.sma").
I keep getting that error, and usually within 10 minutes, the game crashes :-/

Also, even though the tdm_restrictmenu is supposed to be limited to users with BAN access, I am getting reports of people who are simply connecting, and having the menu pop up suddenly.

*edit*
Just got this error, will -debug later and get details..
Code:
/-removedforsecurity-/hlds_run: line 423: 31870 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) $HL_CMD
So far though, very good plugin!
twistedeuphoria
Veteran Member
Old 07-14-2005 , 14:55  
Reply With Quote #106

The RTE and the crash bug have been fixed for the next version.

Interesting, I'll look into the restrict menu bug.

Don't know about the seg fault.

Thanks for the bug report.
Old 07-14-2005 , 15:05  
Reply With Quote #107

Also just remembered another odd bug (or leftover from someone with access, not sure).

I went to change weapon restrictions yesterday, and it was like 1 step forward, 2 steps backwards.... I would unrestrict USP, and the glock & deagle would get restricted.. was like that for other weapons, too. It was very frustrating :-/. If I get it again, I will let you know.

A suggestion as well, have a message pop up when it does the auto-team balance move... I was playing last night as CT, died, respawned, go to shoot a Terrorist and in the back of my mind I'm thinking (wtf I just headshot him THREE TIMES why isn't he dead...??), then I get killed by a CT (WTF!!!), then I check scoreboard and I'm a terrorist... . Ya, a warning/notice would be good... ;).
twistedeuphoria
Veteran Member
Old 07-14-2005 , 15:17  
Reply With Quote #108

o.0 Wierd. Haha, I thought I put a message. I removed ATB for the next version though.
Old 07-14-2005 , 21:15  
Reply With Quote #109

Just wondering if anyone can tell me what exactly this error means...

Code:
/-removedforsecurity-/hlds_run: line 423:  9042 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) $HL_CMD
Error while mapping shared library sections:
/-removedforsecurity-/./cstrike//ModuleS_i386.so: No such file or directory.
Error while reading shared library symbols:
/-removedforsecurity-/./cstrike//ModuleS_i386.so: No such file or directory.
email debug.log to [email protected]
That is the problem I have show up after I put the -debug in the startup line.

The first thing I can tell is that I don't have those files, but I have never heard of them before o_O. Is anyone else getting this error when running this plugin?
faluco
Developer
Old 07-16-2005 , 22:04  
Reply With Quote #110

I have tested the new version, but my server crashed with the typical error of the memory could not be read or something like that, also i got these in the logs:
Code:
L 07/17/2005 - 02:55:52: [AMXX] Function is not present (function "remove_weapons") (plugin "twisteddeathmatch.amxx")
L 07/17/2005 - 02:55:52: [AMXX] Native error in "set_task" on line 842 (file "twisteddeathmatch.sma").
(look at the translation forum )