Counter-Strike: GO
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:
    Plugin Description:
    Autobhop to specific players or to everyone
    Old 01-08-2013 , 18:11   [CS:GO/CSS] AbNeR Bunny Hopping v3.1fix 08/15/2017
    Reply With Quote #1

Description

This originally was a plugin to do autobhop in CSS/CS:GO, since Valve implemented sv_enablebunnyhopping in CSGO this plugin still useful to allow autobhop only to specific players. (Using abner_bhop_flag ConVar or sm_bhopplayer admin command).

Admin Commands

sm_bhopplayer - <Target><Nothing, to toggle or [1 or 0] to define> - Enable/Disable autobhop to a specific player.

ConVars

Edit this in cfg/sourcemod/abner_bhop.cfg

abner_bhop_enabled - [1/0] - Enable or disable the plugin.
    abner_bhop_autobhop - [1/0] - Enable/Disable auto bhop to everyone.
    abner_bhop_disable_restore_default - [1/0] - Restore default convar values when disable plugin
    abner_bhop_flag - Flag that always have autobhop enabled, even when abner_bhop_autobhop is disabled

abner_bhop v1.5 - [16242 views]
    abner_bhop.sp v2.0 - [28609 views]
    abner_bhop.sp v3.1 - [38 views]
    abner_bhop.sp v3.1fix - [13289 views]

Source Code / Support / Suggestions
    Direct Download

Last edited by AbNeR_CSS; 11-23-2019 at 14:39. Reason: Update v3.1fix
    away000
    Veteran Member
    Old 01-09-2013 , 00:16   Re: [CS:GO] Bunny Hopping
    Reply With Quote #2

Plz, put a cvar who enable disable autobunny with space and enable so we can change to the old bhop style who is hard but bunnable....
    Old 01-09-2013 , 05:25   Re: [CS:GO] Bunny Hopping
    Reply With Quote #3

I assume we're not going to see the same kind of bhopping on cs:s where we can pick up speed and get velocities over 299? I've used all these cvars it's setting on my servers before - anything new about the way this works?

Last edited by apothegm; 01-09-2013 at 05:26.
    AbNeR_CSS
    Old 01-09-2013 , 08:05   Re: [CS:GO] Bunny Hopping
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by away000 View Post
    Plz, put a cvar who enable disable autobunny with space and enable so we can change to the old bhop style who is hard but bunnable....
    good idea away, I'll do it

Quote:
    Originally Posted by apothegm View Post
    I assume we're not going to see the same kind of bhopping on cs:s where we can pick up speed and get velocities over 299? I've used all these cvars it's setting on my servers before - anything new about the way this works?
    With this plugin you can get velocities over 299, see the video to understand the potential of the plugin, make sure this is not giving any error with sdk tools, I had some trouble loading it in csgo, try to load the plugin manually and see if any problem appears, type sm plugins load bhop in the console.
    apothegm
    Old 01-11-2013 , 18:19   Re: [CS:GO] Bunny Hopping
    Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbNeR_CSS View Post
    With this plugin you can get velocities over 299, see the video to understand the potential of the plugin, make sure this is not giving any error with sdk tools, I had some trouble loading it in csgo, try to load the plugin manually and see if any problem appears, type sm plugins load bhop in the console.
    I've seen it peek to around 500 velocity but on average I can get somewhere between 300-400. Velocity drops dramatically when landing and is much tougher than cs:s to keep consistent. What is the highest you were able to achieve or keep consistent?
    away000
    Veteran Member
    Old 01-11-2013 , 18:23   Re: [CS:GO] Bunny Hopping
    Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
    I've seen it peek to around 500 velocity but on average I can get somewhere between 300-400. Velocity drops dramatically when landing and is much tougher than cs:s to keep consistent. What is the highest you were able to achieve or keep consistent?
    Check configs like stamina regen, stamina limit and stamina loss when land, i remeber cvars for these kind of things...
    Old 01-12-2013 , 20:13   Re: [CS:GO] Bunny Hopping
    Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
    The velocity is much higher when you use sv_autobhop 1, when you bunny with the scroll manually the velocity is much smaller, i'm trying to improve it for now if you want bunny at speeds above 500 change the cvar sv_autobhop to 1 and Bunny with the spacebar
    xregon
    Old 07-07-2014 , 10:03   Re: [CS:GO] Bunny Hopping
    Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbNeR_CSS View Post
    good idea away, I'll do it

hey abner i have problem installing this file can you please help me (( im sooo despresd
    natrios
    Old 09-04-2014 , 05:16   Re: [CS:GO/CSS] AbNeR Bunny Hopping *Updated V1.4fix2*
    Reply With Quote #9

hey buddy! I have a request. Can you do AbNeR Bunny Hopping on the prefix maps dr_, deathrun_, mg_?
    I create a server with different modes of gameplay, really helped me to.
    I am waiting for a response.

Sorry my bad ang.

AbNeR_CSS
    Old 01-09-2013 , 10:45   Re: [CS:GO] Bunny Hopping
    Reply With Quote #10

Updated 1.1
    -Added cvar: sv_autobhop 1/0 - Enable/Disable The auto bunny hopping when press spacebar