Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CS Battle Royale (Fortnite/PUBG) v2.8 [UPDATED 01/10/19] [ALL MAPS ARE SUPPORTED]

Post New Thread Reply   

entypach
Old 01-07-2019 , 07:41   Re: CS Battle Royale (PUBG) v2.6 [UPDATED 10/01/18] [ALL MAPS SUPPORTED]
Reply With Quote #161

So i installed mod onto my server, everything is where it should be (I checked twice) but for some reason it doesn't work. You don't spawn on the plane on the start of the round, but on the ground like in public mod. Also I installed de_mon map on the server and checked the cfg file for zones and everything else, but there are still no guns on the map, neither the healing, zone or airdrops. First I though I did not installed mod correctly, but i checked it again, everything is fine. I even get menu when I type /sp, /dp or similar. So any tips what could be wrong? By the way, when i was compiling csbattleroyale.sma, I was given some error, I had to erase some dhudmessage thing, the thing where it said "press space to jump". I did not know how to fix it since I am not so good at programming.

EDIT: I tried it alone on the server, and if I die round doesn't restart, it just continues like someone else is alive, but it isn't. So i guess it's something with roundmanager?

Last edited by entypach; 01-07-2019 at 07:57.
edon1337
Penguin Enthusiast
Old 01-07-2019 , 10:24   Re: CS Battle Royale (PUBG) v2.6 [UPDATED 10/01/18] [ALL MAPS SUPPORTED]
Reply With Quote #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by entypach View Post
So i installed mod onto my server, everything is where it should be (I checked twice) but for some reason it doesn't work. You don't spawn on the plane on the start of the round, but on the ground like in public mod. Also I installed de_mon map on the server and checked the cfg file for zones and everything else, but there are still no guns on the map, neither the healing, zone or airdrops. First I though I did not installed mod correctly, but i checked it again, everything is fine. I even get menu when I type /sp, /dp or similar. So any tips what could be wrong? By the way, when i was compiling csbattleroyale.sma, I was given some error, I had to erase some dhudmessage thing, the thing where it said "press space to jump". I did not know how to fix it since I am not so good at programming.

EDIT: I tried it alone on the server, and if I die round doesn't restart, it just continues like someone else is alive, but it isn't. So i guess it's something with roundmanager?
My guess would be:

• Check if Orpheu module is running correctly, write meta list in console.
• Check and see if you've correctly uploaded the Orpheu signatures.
• Check for error logs, they'll orient you.

I'm pretty sure you haven't installed Orpheu correctly, that's the reason the guns aren't spawning.

I think I'll have to do a step-by-step tutorial on how to install this mod since a lot of people are complaining. I've tested this mod in 3 servers, where I installed it by my self and it always worked correctly.
Old 01-07-2019 , 11:16   Re: CS Battle Royale (PUBG) v2.6 [UPDATED 10/01/18] [ALL MAPS SUPPORTED]
Reply With Quote #163

Checked, Orpheu is running.
Orpheu signatures uploaded correctly.
No error logs, like everything is fine.
Checked if everything is uploaded again, and as I see it is.
I asked my friend and he also told me his guess would be Orpheu, but server says it's running..

Any other suggestions?

I would ask you if you could like record a video tutorial or just write it step-by-step. If you are planning to do it, do it as soon as you can, it's like half an hour to you.

Last edited by entypach; 01-07-2019 at 11:34.
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 01-07-2019 , 16:26   Re: CS Battle Royale (PUBG) v2.6 [UPDATED 10/01/18] [ALL MAPS SUPPORTED]
Reply With Quote #164

Write orpheu config in server console, go to addons/amxmodx/logs and check the orpheu_... file for NOT FOUND.

Last edited by HamletEagle; 01-07-2019 at 16:26.
entypach
Old 01-08-2019 , 07:23   Re: CS Battle Royale (PUBG) v2.6 [UPDATED 10/01/18] [ALL MAPS SUPPORTED]
Reply With Quote #165

As I said in my last post, no errors in logs.
As I said in my last post, Orpheu IS running on the server.
Alber9091
Veteran Member
Old 01-08-2019 , 10:58   Re: CS Battle Royale (PUBG) v2.6 [UPDATED 10/01/18] [ALL MAPS SUPPORTED]
Reply With Quote #166

Quote:
Write in rcon Console.

meta list and post it here?
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 01-08-2019 , 11:35   Re: CS Battle Royale (PUBG) v2.6 [UPDATED 10/01/18] [ALL MAPS SUPPORTED]
Reply With Quote #167

Quote:
Good job on ignoring my post and good luck on figuring out what is wrong.
Old 01-08-2019 , 12:38   Re: CS Battle Royale (PUBG) v2.6 [UPDATED 10/01/18] [ALL MAPS SUPPORTED]
Reply With Quote #168

I'm making a tutorial on how to properly install the mod tomorrow. My upload speed is garbage so it'll take some time.
Old 01-08-2019 , 15:30   Re: CS Battle Royale (PUBG) v2.6 [UPDATED 10/01/18] [ALL MAPS SUPPORTED]
Reply With Quote #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamletEagle View Post
Good job on ignoring my post and good luck on figuring out what is wrong.
No, sorry for thinking that, but i assumed i did that because if i didn't then Orpheu wouldn't work. I will try that now.

Last edited by entypach; 01-08-2019 at 15:34.
edon1337
Penguin Enthusiast
Old 01-09-2019 , 11:33   Re: CS Battle Royale (PUBG) v2.6 [UPDATED 10/01/18] [ALL MAPS SUPPORTED]
Reply With Quote #170

Here's the step-by-step tutorial:

Last edited by edon1337; 01-09-2019 at 11:34.