Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

CS Battle Royale (Fortnite/PUBG) v2.8 [UPDATED 01/10/19] [ALL MAPS ARE SUPPORTED]

Post New Thread Reply   

P0T@T0 H@CK3R
Old 10-22-2018 , 08:11   Re: CS Battle Royale (PUBG) v2.6 [UPDATED 10/01/18] [ALL MAPS SUPPORTED]
Reply With Quote #151

Hey, Donni can you please create a detailed tutorial on how to create a hlds server for this mod like i can't get it working please or if you can't create a tutorial just upload the cs game files with working mod.
edon1337
Penguin Enthusiast
Old 10-22-2018 , 08:44   Re: CS Battle Royale (PUBG) v2.6 [UPDATED 10/01/18] [ALL MAPS SUPPORTED]
Reply With Quote #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by a87788778 View Post
195.62.53.47:27017
=====
19.10 Changed the assembly, because lost hosting. Your visit did not notice.
I'm not really sure what you meant here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P0T@T0 H@CK3R View Post
Hey, Donni can you please create a detailed tutorial on how to create a hlds server for this mod like i can't get it working please or if you can't create a tutorial just upload the cs game files with working mod.
Everything you need to get it to work is already explained in the first post. What have you done so far? What errors do you get? What isn't working?
Old 10-22-2018 , 08:56   Re: CS Battle Royale (PUBG) v2.6 [UPDATED 10/01/18] [ALL MAPS SUPPORTED]
Reply With Quote #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by edon1337 View Post
I'm not really sure what you meant here.

Everything you need to get it to work is already explained in the first post. What have you done so far? What errors do you get? What isn't working?

I have downloaded the Orpheu_Signatre (Orpheu) and placed it in amxmodx folder
and placed the rog.inc in the scripting/include
then i placed the cs_battleroyale.txt the data/lang folder
after that i have extracted the CS battle Royale in the cstrike folder

then i placed the names of plugins
  • CsBattleRoyaleHud.amxx
  • CsBattleRoyaleBackPack.amxx
  • CsBattleRoyaleFakeTeam.amxx
  • CsBattleRoyaleRedZone.amxx
in the plugins.ini file after that i downloaded a map for this called hd_industrialzone

that's all that I have done so far.

Note: I had the Orpheu in the amxmodx folder already and I merged the Orpheu_Signature with it

Last edited by P0T@T0 H@CK3R; 10-22-2018 at 08:59. Reason: Typos
edon1337
Penguin Enthusiast
Old 10-22-2018 , 09:18   Re: CS Battle Royale (PUBG) v2.6 [UPDATED 10/01/18] [ALL MAPS SUPPORTED]
Reply With Quote #154

What do you mean by 'placed it in amxmodx folder'?
You don't simply paste it in the amxmodx folder, you have to put them in the right folders.

Here's steps on what you need to do:
1) rog.inc goes to your local compiler's include directory.
2) Compile .sma files from scripting folder and then place the .amxx files into addons/amxmodx/plugins folder.
3) Place plugins-CSBR.ini and CSBR_Mod into addons/amxmodx/configs directory.
4) cs_battleroyale.txt goes to addons/amxmodx/data/lang directory
5) orpheu folder goes to addons/amxmodx/configs directory.

Note: There's also some other required files which you get from downloading Orpheu, they aren't included in the package and you have to independently download them. I've only attached the signatures that are needed for this mod to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P0T@T0 H@CK3R View Post
Note: I had the Orpheu in the amxmodx folder already and I merged the Orpheu_Signature with it
Judging from this, you're missing some important files that are required for Orpheu to work. Install Orpheu again and only import the files that are missing from my .zip file (all of them are needed if it's a fresh install).

Last edited by edon1337; 10-22-2018 at 09:18.
a87788778
Old 11-27-2018 , 17:51   Re: CS Battle Royale (PUBG) v2.6 [UPDATED 10/01/18] [ALL MAPS SUPPORTED]
Reply With Quote #155

When can you go to check the flaw (when it does not cause damage)
edon1337
Penguin Enthusiast
Old 11-28-2018 , 09:00   Re: CS Battle Royale (PUBG) v2.6 [UPDATED 10/01/18] [ALL MAPS SUPPORTED]
Reply With Quote #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by a87788778 View Post
When can you go to check the flaw (when it does not cause damage)
If you have a running server and willing to help me test it, PM me the time when you are able to get online.
Old 12-28-2018 , 05:47   Re: CS Battle Royale (PUBG) v2.6 [UPDATED 10/01/18] [ALL MAPS SUPPORTED]
Reply With Quote #157

Hi!

First of all, thank you for this mod, I saw it on videos and love it!

I tried to install it in my own server. I did what you said here and it seems to be installed correctly. But when I try to add a spawn point or something, I put the "/sp" command with the "say" action (in my config it's the y key) and it did nothing, or at least I think so, because I don't see any list of spawn points...

I don't know if I did something wrong or if the mod isn't loaded, in which case I don't know what to do.
edon1337
Penguin Enthusiast
Old 12-28-2018 , 11:17   Re: CS Battle Royale (PUBG) v2.6 [UPDATED 10/01/18] [ALL MAPS SUPPORTED]
Reply With Quote #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by epoch View Post
Hi!

First of all, thank you for this mod, I saw it on videos and love it!

I tried to install it in my own server. I did what you said here and it seems to be installed correctly. But when I try to add a spawn point or something, I put the "/sp" command with the "say" action (in my config it's the y key) and it did nothing, or at least I think so, because I don't see any list of spawn points...

I don't know if I did something wrong or if the mod isn't loaded, in which case I don't know what to do.
Thanks for your support.
• Check if SpawnPoints.ini actually exists and if it's getting updated when you add a new spawn point. It's located in configs/CSBR_Mod/CSBR_Points/map_name/
• Check if there's any errors coming out of the logs.

I've had no problems adding new spawn origins, so there must be a flaw somewhere.
Old 12-28-2018 , 14:56   Re: CS Battle Royale (PUBG) v2.6 [UPDATED 10/01/18] [ALL MAPS SUPPORTED]
Reply With Quote #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by edon1337 View Post
Thanks for your support.
• Check if SpawnPoints.ini actually exists and if it's getting updated when you add a new spawn point. It's located in configs/CSBR_Mod/CSBR_Points/map_name/
• Check if there's any errors coming out of the logs.

I've had no problems adding new spawn origins, so there must be a flaw somewhere.
I already solved that looking in the logs. It was the "nvault_array" library, which I included, compiled and tested again, and the mod works.

Although a friend of mine and me joined in the server, I couldn't jump from the plane, even the emergency dropout. I can if I'm the only one playing, but two or more people can't jump from the plane. Is that a bug or something I misconfigured?
edon1337
Penguin Enthusiast
Old 12-28-2018 , 16:58   Re: CS Battle Royale (PUBG) v2.6 [UPDATED 10/01/18] [ALL MAPS SUPPORTED]
Reply With Quote #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by epoch View Post
I already solved that looking in the logs. It was the "nvault_array" library, which I included, compiled and tested again, and the mod works.

Although a friend of mine and me joined in the server, I couldn't jump from the plane, even the emergency dropout. I can if I'm the only one playing, but two or more people can't jump from the plane. Is that a bug or something I misconfigured?
Nobody has ever reported something like that before, the only known issue is the one that a player becomes un-killable.
Could you PM me your server IP so I can take a look at this bug?