Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]

Post New Thread Reply   

totopizza
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-30-2019 , 13:57   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #181

Try this, I have added a message of "Error #:" to find the query that generates the error easier and faster, try it and tell me the error again.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (crx_ranksystem_v2d.sma - 309 views - 47.8 KB)
Deszzz
Old 01-30-2019 , 18:20   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #182

Hey Ocixcrom, I took a look at your keywords website for this plugin and I was wondering if there is a possibility to add a function where if player die he loses XP (die by another player instead of suicide).

Last edited by Deszzz; 01-30-2019 at 18:22.
LithuanianJack
Old 01-31-2019 , 01:27   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by totopizza View Post
Try this, I have added a message of "Error #:" to find the query that generates the error easier and faster, try it and tell me the error again.
PHP Code:
[crx_ranksystem_v2d.amxxError 6You have an error in your SQL syntaxcheck the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 
PHP Code:
[crx_ranksystem.amxx] [SQL ErrorQuery failed (1064): You have an error in your SQL syntaxcheck the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''STEAM_0:1:156' at line 1 
totopizza
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-31-2019 , 07:55   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by LithuanianJack View Post
PHP Code:
[crx_ranksystem_v2d.amxxError 6You have an error in your SQL syntaxcheck the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 
PHP Code:
[crx_ranksystem.amxx] [SQL ErrorQuery failed (1064): You have an error in your SQL syntaxcheck the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''STEAM_0:1:156' at line 1 
Try again:
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (crx_ranksystem_v2d_2.sma - 439 views - 48.2 KB)
LithuanianJack
Old 01-31-2019 , 09:24   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by totopizza View Post
Try again:
Perfect! No errors now.

I have additional request for plugin's author ociX. I want to do "web stats" with this plugin, but I need more data inserting - kills, headshots, deaths. Can you add these things saving to SQL?

P.s. I agree with Deszzz's request. Possibility to add a function where if player die he loses XP would be great.
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 01-31-2019 , 17:20   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deszzz View Post
Hey Ocixcrom, I took a look at your keywords website for this plugin and I was wondering if there is a possibility to add a function where if player die he loses XP (die by another player instead of suicide).
Good idea, I will add this in the next update. Until I do that, you can use this short sub-plugin:

PHP Code:
#include <amxmodx>
#include <crxranks>

public plugin_init()
{

register_plugin("CRXRanks: Death Event""1.0""OciXCrom")

register_event("DeathMsg""OnPlayerKilled""a")
}

public 
OnPlayerKilled()

crxranks_give_user_xp(read_data(2), _"death"CRXRANKS_XPS_REWARD
After you added it, just use the "death" keyword in the [XP Rewards] section and assign a negative value of XP that you want players to lose when they die. For example: death = -5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LithuanianJack View Post
Perfect! No errors now.

I have additional request for plugin's author ociX. I want to do "web stats" with this plugin, but I need more data inserting - kills, headshots, deaths. Can you add these things saving to SQL?

P.s. I agree with Deszzz's request. Possibility to add a function where if player die he loses XP would be great.
Great, I'll have a look at the edited code and will update the main plugin soon.

Kills, headshots and deaths aren't really related to my plugin, I don't find it logical to add them. You can use the standard CSStats plugin to retrieve this information.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 01-31-2019 at 17:21.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
Deszzz
Old 02-02-2019 , 13:11   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
Good idea, I will add this in the next update. Until I do that, you can use this short sub-plugin:

PHP Code:
#include <amxmodx>
#include <crxranks>

public plugin_init()
{

register_plugin("CRXRanks: Death Event""1.0""OciXCrom")

register_event("DeathMsg""OnPlayerKilled""a")
}

public 
OnPlayerKilled()

crxranks_give_user_xp(read_data(2), _"death"CRXRANKS_XPS_REWARD
After you added it, just use the "death" keyword in the [XP Rewards] section and assign a negative value of XP that you want players to lose when they die. For example: death = -5
Hey, it works perfectly! Thanks for this, mate!
Amazing work you have done with this entire plugin.
Supergirl
Old 02-09-2019 , 15:46   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #188

A suggestion: after the maximum rank (take for example The Global Elite #18 1000-infinite points) why not put ranks being disputed by players whose rank is #18? I mean something like the top 2-10 players whose rank is #18 having a different rank #19 and the player with the most points having a #20 rank.
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 02-09-2019 , 17:27   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #189

Well, that's basically the same as adding more ranks in the .ini file.
Old 02-10-2019 , 04:16   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #190

There is a problem with the latest version of this plugin crx_ranksystem_v2d_2.amxx which was edited by totopizza. Plugin doesn't save information to SQL when SAVE_TYPE = 0 (saving on nick) and when I use nickname with symbol '

Used name: Lithuanian'Jack

PHP Code:
L 02/10/2019 11:18:13: [crx_ranksystem_v2d_2.amxxError 6Duplicate entry 'Lithuanian\\\'Jack' for key 'PRIMARY'
L 02/10/2019 11:18:13: [crx_ranksystem_v2d_2.amxx] [SQL ErrorQuery failed (1064): You have an error in your SQL syntaxcheck the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Jack'' at line 1 

Last edited by LithuanianJack; 02-10-2019 at 07:22.