Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

hengen
Old 11-27-2017 , 15:59   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #281

English: I have a name tag on my terrorist knife. And that is why I can not use a !knife.

Türkçesi: Terorist bıçağımda isim tagı var. Bu yüzden !knife 'ı kullanamıyorum.

Note: (No problem with older versions.)
kgns
Old 11-27-2017 , 16:17   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #282

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengen View Post
English: I have a name tag on my terrorist knife. And that is why I can not use a !knife.

Türkçesi: Terorist bıçağımda isim tagı var. Bu yüzden !knife 'ı kullanamıyorum.

Note: (No problem with older versions.)
add me on steam

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
hengen
Old 11-28-2017 , 09:36   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #283

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
add me on steam
Okey i add you.
Elita33
Old 12-28-2017 , 14:49   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #284

Hi, I have a small problem. When a person has his own knife in his inventory, he can not change it on the server using the !knife command. Do you know how to fix it?
mlov420
Old 12-31-2017 , 10:45   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #285

You probably need the latest version of PTaH. I had the same problem but my PTaH version was 1 or 2 versions outdated.
plock
Old 01-08-2018 , 21:08   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #286

My server running TTT from Bara is crashing on map change, but when I remove this plugin it works properly. Nothing is showing up on errors logs related to skins or knife. Any idea why is this happening?

Owner/Developer at Kniv
My Steam Profile

Last edited by plock; 01-08-2018 at 21:08.
michaelrw
Old 01-09-2018 , 05:08   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #287

Quote:
Originally Posted by plock View Post
My server running TTT from Bara is crashing on map change, but when I remove this plugin it works properly. Nothing is showing up on errors logs related to skins or knife. Any idea why is this happening?
this has to do with the precache problems that started showing up a few months ago.. I havent been able to fix it. some people have said that you can replace the OnConfigsExecuted with OnMapStart (in the weapons/forwards.sp) and then recompile the main plugin.. but this hasnt worked for me. the only workaround ive found is to enable gotv in my server.cfg ... ive been hoping kngs would fix this plugin (as sourcemod devs have said the problem is with the way the plugins are coded, not a SM or CSGO bug.

If anyone who was experiencing this crash, and has since fixed it by editing the source and recompiling, please can you share your working version.

this thread explains everything in detail.. not just the gotv workaround, but also the problem itself.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=303249

my issue is, the mentioned fixes dont work for me with this plugin.

plock
Old 01-09-2018 , 14:46   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #288

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrw View Post
this has to do with the precache problems that started showing up a few months ago.. I havent been able to fix it. some people have said that you can replace the OnConfigsExecuted with OnMapStart (in the weapons/forwards.sp) and then recompile the main plugin.. but this hasnt worked for me. the only workaround ive found is to enable gotv in my server.cfg ... ive been hoping kngs would fix this plugin (as sourcemod devs have said the problem is with the way the plugins are coded, not a SM or CSGO bug.

If anyone who was experiencing this crash, and has since fixed it by editing the source and recompiling, please can you share your working version.

this thread explains everything in detail.. not just the gotv workaround, but also the problem itself.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=303249

my issue is, the mentioned fixes dont work for me with this plugin.
Thanks for the info. I will test it out and post here. I will take a look in the code and see if I can find something.

Is it so bad to have GOTV on the server? I mean, does it lag or something?

Owner/Developer at Kniv
My Steam Profile

Last edited by plock; 01-09-2018 at 14:47.
kgns
Old 01-09-2018 , 14:51   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #289

nope. as i said before regarding this problem, ive seen servers work without a problem without GOTV and modifications with this plugins, ive seen servers crash without GOTV and no modifications to this plugin. ive also seen servers crash without GOTV and modification for OnConfigsExecuted in this plugin.

so until someone finds the real problem that fucked up a lot of servers in the novermber update (think it was november?), my solution is to use GOTV as it is a guaranteed fix, and doesnt cause any difference if you dont use the recording or kill cam features of it. its just an extra port open for your server.

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
michaelrw
Old 01-10-2018 , 18:44   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #290

i think i found a fix.. i added a 2 second timer (like a delay) and now it works. Credits to @lay295 for the code.. he was using a 1 second timer, but for me i needed to increase it to 2 seconds.