Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[REQ]Add Specific Amount of Money Every Round Start

Post New Thread Reply   

ZEDD_Intensity
Old 11-07-2017 , 09:37   [REQ]Add Specific Amount of Money Every Round Start
Reply With Quote #1

Greetings,

I'm here to request a plugin that adds a specific amount of money to every single player on the server whatsoever.

Specifically, $800, every round start, this amount is added to all payers whether they've done anything or not, this will be a fixed amount.
[Example :
1st Round - $800
2nd Round - $1600
3rd Round - $2400]

Any help will be totally appreciated!

Regards,
ZEDD

Edit : I DID search for my query before even making this thread, but as scrolling through a couple pages, I figured that the Plugins that I see are way more advanced than what exactly I'm looking for. And I do not wanna disable 9 CVARs and use just 1 outta all the features, also it definitely might create chances of crash or need debugging. 1 feature for 1 neat code sounds always a good idea to me.

Sorry If I missed the same concept plugin at all.

Last edited by ZEDD_Intensity; 11-07-2017 at 12:51.
ZEDD_Intensity
Old 11-08-2017 , 03:54   Re: [REQ]Add Specific Amount of Money Every Round Start
Reply With Quote #2

Greetings,

Almost over 38 hours with no replies. Makes me doubt myself if I did something wrong in my main post.

I'd still await a reply. If there's any missing information, I'd be happy to update it.

Regards,
ZEDD
wickedd
Veteran Member
Old 11-08-2017 , 06:20   Re: [REQ]Add Specific Amount of Money Every Round Start
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEDD_Intensity View Post
Greetings,

Almost over 38 hours with no replies. Makes me doubt myself if I did something wrong in my main post.

I'd still await a reply. If there's any missing information, I'd be happy to update it.

Regards,
ZEDD
Damn your impatient, almost 38 hours and you're bumping your thread. Just because you posted a thread doesn't mean we have to fulfill your request. So have some patience and maybe someone will help you since it's a simple request.

Edit: Do you want to set the players money or do you want to add it to their money?

Set their money:
1st Round - $800
2nd Round - $1600
3rd Round - $2400

Add to their money
1st Round - player has $800 + $800 = $1600
2nd Round - player has $500 + $1600 = $2100
3rd Round - player has $1300 +$2400 = $3700

Edit 2: Here you go, this will add or set the player money. Check the cvar
PHP Code:
#include < amxmodx >
#include < cstrike >
#include < hamsandwich >

new pMoneypAddSet
new gRound 0;

public 
plugin_init( )
{

register_plugin"MONEY""1.0""ZEDD" 

register_event"TextMsg""rRestart""a""2&#Game_C""2&#Game_w" 

register_event"HLTV""newRound""a""1=0""2=0" 

RegisterHamHam_CS_RoundRespawn"player""pSpawn"

pAddSet register_cvar"add_set_money""1" // 1 = Add money 2 = Set player money

pMoney register_cvar"round_money""800" )
}

public 
rRestart( )
{

gRound 0
}

public 
newRound( )
{

gRound++
}

public 
pSpawnid )
{
    new 
moneymoney cs_get_user_moneyid )

if( 
gRound >= )
    {
        switch( 
get_pcvar_numpAddSet ) )
        {
            case 
1:
            {

cs_set_user_moneyidmoney get_pcvar_numpMoney ) * gRound )
            }
            case 
2:
            {            

cs_set_user_moneyidget_pcvar_numpMoney ) * gRound )
            }        
        }
    }

Last edited by wickedd; 11-09-2017 at 09:29.
ZEDD_Intensity
Old 11-09-2017 , 04:18   Re: [REQ]Add Specific Amount of Money Every Round Start
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedd View Post
Damn your impatient, almost 38 hours and you're bumping your thread. Just because you posted a thread doesn't mean we have to fulfill your request. So have some patience and maybe someone will help you since it's a simple request.
I'm sorry if you think I'm impatient.
But, There definitely can be several reasons working behind being "impatient".
#1. I edit most of my plugins myself so I've never had to place too many "build-from-scratch" request except this.
#2. So, I wasn't sure how long does it take to normally have a reply considering it as a simple request.
#3. Timing wasn't that important to me at all. I could wait for days! But as soon as it went past 24 hours, I thought I DID something wrong or didn't add complete details or, basically, it was my fault, so I clearly clarified in my reply :
Quote:
Makes me doubt myself if I did something wrong in my main post. I'd still await a reply. If there's any missing information, I'd be happy to update it.
. So, it's less of "Impatient" and more of "being not sure if the provided info is enough for someone to work on it" kinda thing. Just so you know.

Well, I Still appreciate your reply here.
As you mentioned about Addition or Setting money, I was looking for almost just what you've done here.

Not as a revision, but just wanted to make sure about..
Quote:
1st Round - player has $800 + $800 = $1600
2nd Round - player has $500 + $1600 = $2100
3rd Round - player has $1300 +$2400 = $3700
The 2nd round decreasing from $800 to $500. I'm sorry if that's an absurd question, but I don't understand that decrement.

Making your money_structure from what I had in mind, It'd look like this :
1st round - $X + $Y = $Z
2nd round - $Z + $X = $Y
3rd round - $Y + $Z = $X //Please ignore if this makes it too complicated.

1st Round - player has $800 + NothingAddsUp = $800 (Coz it's the 1st round)
2nd Round - player has $800 + $800 = $1600
3rd Round - player has $1600 +$800 = $2400.

Welp, I'm not asking a "Recode" as I'm totally fine with the little more additional money players are getting from your plugin, pretty useful to get some stuff from DRShop.

I'll be injecting the plugin in my server now, will edit this reply once I test it out.

Thanks again! Couldn't have done it myself.

Regards,
ZEDD
wickedd
Veteran Member
Old 11-09-2017 , 09:13   Re: [REQ]Add Specific Amount of Money Every Round Start
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
I'm sorry if you think I'm impatient.
But, There definitely can be several reasons working behind being "impatient".
#1. I edit most of my plugins myself so I've never had to place too many "build-from-scratch" request except this.
#2. So, I wasn't sure how long does it take to normally have a reply considering it as a simple request.
#3. Timing wasn't that important to me at all. I could wait for days! But as soon as it went past 24 hours, I thought I DID something wrong or didn't add complete details or, basically, it was my fault, so I clearly clarified in my reply :
. So, it's less of "Impatient" and more of "being not sure if the provided info is enough for someone to work on it" kinda thing. Just so you know.
Well just so you know, you're NOT allowed to bump your threads. However, some mods will allow you to bump it once every 14 days.
Quote:
The 2nd round decreasing from $800 to $500. I'm sorry if that's an absurd question, but I don't understand that decrement.
It was random values, I was simulating the player spending money. That's the reason why they have it right?
Quote:
1st Round - player has $800 + NothingAddsUp = $800 (Coz it's the 1st round)
2nd Round - player has $800 + $800 = $1600
3rd Round - player has $1600 +$800 = $2400.
The plugin will give money in the multiples of 800.

1st round $800
2nd round $1600
3rd round $2400

I can make it skip the first round so the player will start with only $800.

Edit: I edited the plugin to work like this..
Code:
Round 2 | Money $1600
Round 3 | Money $2400
Round 4 | Money $3200
Round 5 | Money $4000
It will not give the players money in the 1st round.

Last edited by wickedd; 11-09-2017 at 09:30.
ZEDD_Intensity
Old 11-09-2017 , 09:39   Re: [REQ]Add Specific Amount of Money Every Round Start
Reply With Quote #6

Greetings,

Incredible. Thanks for that. It seems to be working just fine, adds up just how I want, as it pretty good with the prices I've set in my DRShop on my DeathRun Server.

What I've noticed is, players don't use their money at the starting of the map and save up until they get about $8000 to get Gravity and get through the map easier. So, that way, they'll have to play at least 8-10 rounds to get the $8000 gravity that I think, makes the game a bit more interesting and challenging. And so I really Appreciate you updating the plugin for me.

Also, I've gone through a little module malfunction on my server as a Module is preventing my server from starting up. Would it be possible to add that problem in this thread or create a new one for a new topic? I'd appreciate this reply of yours on this one.

Warm Regards,
ZEDD

Last edited by ZEDD_Intensity; 11-09-2017 at 09:39.
wickedd
Veteran Member
Old 11-09-2017 , 10:00   Re: [REQ]Add Specific Amount of Money Every Round Start
Reply With Quote #7

I'm happy it works for you.

Quote:
Also, I've gone through a little module malfunction on my server as a Module is preventing my server from starting up. Would it be possible to add that problem in this thread or create a new one for a new topic? I'd appreciate this reply of yours on this one.
No. This forum is just for requesting plugins. You should post your problem in the HL1 Servers forum.
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-09-2017 , 10:37   Re: [REQ]Add Specific Amount of Money Every Round Start
Reply With Quote #8

Code:
for(new i = 0; i <= gRoundCount; i++)     iMoney += 800; if(iMoney > 16000)     iMoney = 16000;
Old 11-09-2017 , 10:54   Re: [REQ]Add Specific Amount of Money Every Round Start
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
No. This forum is just for requesting plugins. You should post your problem in the HL1 Servers forum.
Hey,

Thanks for that assistance. The problem is with a plugin and I'm aware that I'm supposed to query in the plugin thread, but as the plugin has a module dependency and is malfunctioning, I hope it's alright that I've posted it right here.

Thanks,
ZEDD