Post New Thread Reply   

Dawg69
Old 09-18-2015 , 09:23   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.5.6.2, 20-Aug-2015>
Reply With Quote #1011

Quote:
Originally Posted by versatile_bfg View Post
Do you have a halftime?
mp_maxrounds 10 = 5 rounds per side.
to me it sounds like you have it set on casual without halftime enabled.
server command for halftime is:
mp_halftime 1

Oh man, I'm so sorry. Thank you so much, now everything works like a charm!
JackRyder
Old 09-18-2015 , 09:25   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.5.6.2, 20-Aug-2015>
Reply With Quote #1012

Oh noes!

Code:
L 09/17/2015 - 16:31:31: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "warmod.smx":
L 09/17/2015 - 16:31:31: [SM]   [0]  Line 3722, warmod.sp::Event_Weapon_Fire()
L 09/17/2015 - 16:31:34: [SM] Native "GetEntProp" reported: Entity -1 (-1) is invalid
We're getting this issue on one of our community workshop maps, any idea why?

Last edited by JackRyder; 09-18-2015 at 09:32.
NarreN
Old 09-19-2015 , 19:23   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.5.6.2, 20-Aug-2015>
Reply With Quote #1013

WarMod Version: 0.6.5.1

I've been testing the server before a lan compo, and i've got some pointers and possible bugs. Would appreciate if you could consider some of this ideas and give some feedback on it

It would be great to have some parameters that would execute when the match ends. See below
- Show scoreboard at the end
- Kick all players
- Time before kick players

This would be great for us because we want the scoreboard to be shown when the match is finished, and then autokick all players after like 20 seconds.

Show scoreboard on half time before switching sides, and when the overtime executes. (like on matchmaking on cs).

I think it is a bug for NOT READY prefix. It does not show for the last man joining if you have wm_show_info = 0.
If I set it to 1, its sets the prefix when I press 3 to exit the info text.

Edit: It seems like it updates the prefix if someone else types /ready. So really not that much of a big deal, but now you know

When we start the server, it seems like the mod is loading on_match_end.cfg config. We edited the config with kickid 1-1000 and changelevel de_dust2. And we got kicked everytime we joined the server.
We went through the .cfg files, and nothing is executing the on_match_end.cfg.

The reason why we want to kick all players is because we us this mod in a compo on lan, so when the match is finished we want all players to be kicked. Then we want to changelevel, so the warmup mod is loaded correctly.
It seems to us that when the match is finished, it can't load the warmup mode correctly without a changelevel because of all the settings executed in the other .cfgs.
Any opinions on this?

When overtime executes, it would be great if it would show some text that said it was live etc.

Last edited by NarreN; 09-19-2015 at 19:23.
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 09-20-2015 , 09:32   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.5.6.2, 20-Aug-2015>
Reply With Quote #1014

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRyder View Post
Oh noes!

Code:
L 09/17/2015 - 16:31:31: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "warmod.smx":
L 09/17/2015 - 16:31:31: [SM]   [0]  Line 3722, warmod.sp::Event_Weapon_Fire()
L 09/17/2015 - 16:31:34: [SM] Native "GetEntProp" reported: Entity -1 (-1) is invalid
We're getting this issue on one of our community workshop maps, any idea why?
What map is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarreN View Post
WarMod Version: 0.6.5.1

I've been testing the server before a lan compo, and i've got some pointers and possible bugs. Would appreciate if you could consider some of this ideas and give some feedback on it

It would be great to have some parameters that would execute when the match ends. See below
- Show scoreboard at the end
- Kick all players
- Time before kick players

This would be great for us because we want the scoreboard to be shown when the match is finished, and then autokick all players after like 20 seconds.

Show scoreboard on half time before switching sides, and when the overtime executes. (like on matchmaking on cs).

I think it is a bug for NOT READY prefix. It does not show for the last man joining if you have wm_show_info = 0.
If I set it to 1, its sets the prefix when I press 3 to exit the info text.

Edit: It seems like it updates the prefix if someone else types /ready. So really not that much of a big deal, but now you know

When we start the server, it seems like the mod is loading on_match_end.cfg config. We edited the config with kickid 1-1000 and changelevel de_dust2. And we got kicked everytime we joined the server.
We went through the .cfg files, and nothing is executing the on_match_end.cfg.

The reason why we want to kick all players is because we us this mod in a compo on lan, so when the match is finished we want all players to be kicked. Then we want to changelevel, so the warmup mod is loaded correctly.
It seems to us that when the match is finished, it can't load the warmup mode correctly without a changelevel because of all the settings executed in the other .cfgs.
Any opinions on this?

When overtime executes, it would be great if it would show some text that said it was live etc.
1. Scoreboard is a server command not a warmod command. Check your configs for:
mp_win_panel_display_time 15 // The amount of time to show the win panel between matches / halfs
Will look into the kick all coomand.

2. Scoreboard is a server command not a warmod command. It should have something to do with mp_halftime_duration 15
&
mp_win_panel_display_time 15 // The amount of time to show the win panel between matches / halfs

3. Yeah just the way I did it so it wouldn't create different bugs.

4. Will change the way it executes this on next version. It executes the config on match restart. This is done at map start. Will change to make it have to be live before it executes the config in next version.

5. It does if you use the breaks - They then have to ready up for next half/overtime
wm_half_time_break "0" //Pause game at halftime for a break, No break = 0, break = 1
wm_over_time_break "0" //Pause game at overtime for a break, No break = 0, break = 1
Old 09-20-2015 , 19:22   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.5.6.2, 20-Aug-2015>
Reply With Quote #1015

Heyo, so I was recently getting into sourcemod plugins myself to help out with some things for my own server.

And I was wondering if there's a way I can hook into warmod and detect if the teams swapped or something similar (as team names would need to be changed).

I'm pretty new to it (literally just started <3). So forgive me if it's either really simple or really hard (in that case just tell me to quit).

If you can point me in the right direction that'd be great <3
NarreN
Old 09-20-2015 , 19:27   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.5.6.2, 20-Aug-2015>
Reply With Quote #1016

Quote:
Originally Posted by versatile_bfg View Post

1. Scoreboard is a server command not a warmod command. Check your configs for:
Will look into the kick all coomand.

2. Scoreboard is a server command not a warmod command. It should have something to do with mp_halftime_duration 15
&

3. Yeah just the way I did it so it wouldn't create different bugs.

4. Will change the way it executes this on next version. It executes the config on match restart. This is done at map start. Will change to make it have to be live before it executes the config in next version.

5. It does if you use the breaks - They then have to ready up for next half/overtime
wm_half_time_break "0" //Pause game at halftime for a break, No break = 0, break = 1
wm_over_time_break "0" //Pause game at overtime for a break, No break = 0, break = 1
Thank you for the feedback, cant wait for the next version. It would really make things smoother for the management of the compo.

Last edited by NarreN; 09-20-2015 at 19:28.
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 09-20-2015 , 21:47   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.5.7, 21-Sep-2015>
Reply With Quote #1017

Beta 0.5.7 - 21-09-2015
- Added SQL Players round stats table and upload
-- wm_table_round_stats "wm_round_stats" //The MySQL table name to store round stats in
- Added SQL results update on round end
- Changed the way on match end config is executed
Old 09-20-2015 , 21:49   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.5.6.2, 20-Aug-2015>
Reply With Quote #1018

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirNickParks View Post
Heyo, so I was recently getting into sourcemod plugins myself to help out with some things for my own server.

And I was wondering if there's a way I can hook into warmod and detect if the teams swapped or something similar (as team names would need to be changed).

I'm pretty new to it (literally just started <3). So forgive me if it's either really simple or really hard (in that case just tell me to quit).

If you can point me in the right direction that'd be great <3

You can use this native to see when halftime has been called:
PHP Code:
/**
 *  called when a match reaches half time
 *  includes when in overtime
 * @noreturn
 */
forward void OnHalfTime(); 
These 2 wiki links should help with it.

https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Natives_...d_Development)
https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Creating...Mod_Scripting)

Last edited by versatile_bfg; 09-20-2015 at 21:50.
NarreN
Old 09-21-2015 , 06:26   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.5.7, 21-Sep-2015>
Reply With Quote #1019

Was wondering if you have any experience with spiking var values when running the warmod?
I'm having problems with the var value, but can't quite find the reason for it.

Edit:
Server specs:
64gb ram
16 cores @ 2.8Ghz

Running the server with vmware ESXI

Last edited by NarreN; 09-21-2015 at 11:59.
Hunter6272
Old 09-21-2015 , 09:32   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.5.7, 21-Sep-2015>
Reply With Quote #1020

Can you add a teamkill/teamdamage command for teamkillers. It is really annoying as some players keep on teamkilling and damaging