12% 

[REQ] Add-on Existing CSGO-Spray Plugin

Post New Thread Reply   

Kurtan
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-31-2016 , 00:53   [REQ] Add-on Existing CSGO-Spray Plugin
Reply With Quote #1

Hello!

I recently encountered this CSGO-Spray. It functions very well, and does what is expected of it.

However, I'd like some features, which will enable this plugin as a VIP plugin. It can already be a VIP plugin with overrides and stuff like that, but if you do as I've planned, it doesn't really fit well. I have 2 tiers of VIP, the lower tier gets access to sm_spray, which currently defaults at random sprays, so it just cycles through the list of available sprays. The feature I'd like to see here is that you can set a default spray to a client that doesn't have a set value.

A bonus feature which would be cool to have, but not needed. I'd like to have "Spray Groups", which would allow to seperate sprays based on flags. "z" flag would get access to all flags, and after that I would be able to allocate different flags as I choose, multiple flags would be nice as well. So for example: [Spray Group A] has an override to flag "d", everyone with the "d" flag will have access to this.

EDIT, BETTER EXPLAINSION:

I currently have 2 VIP groups, let's call them VIP-1 and VIP-2. Currently VIP-1 has access to "sm_spray", and that allows the client to use all available sprays, through a random cycle. I'd like a feature were I can set a default spray to a client which hasnt selected one, instead of the random cycle mode. VIP-2 has access to "sm_spray" and "sm_sprays", which allow that client to select a spray from the list, or choose the random cycle.

I've added the author of the plugin on steam, without a response yet. We'll see how that goes. If someone codes this for me, I'd be happy to release this version to the author of the plugin, so he can share these new awesome features with everyone. I'm sure that they would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time!

-Kurt

Last edited by Kurtan; 08-07-2016 at 21:18. Reason: Clearification
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 08-07-2016 , 20:22   Re: [REQ] Add-on Existing CSGO-Spray Plugin
Reply With Quote #2

Hello, I am the author of CSGO-Spray plugin, I was busy these days (girlfriend, friends, vacations, social life, etc) but I am available now.

You mean to set some sprays for vip players? I can add support for set admin flags to the sprays (in the cfg file) if you want. Also I have others improvements planned for my spray plugin too.

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Last edited by Franc1sco; 08-07-2016 at 20:23.
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
Aymeric VII
BANNED
Old 08-07-2016 , 22:14   Re: [REQ] Add-on Existing CSGO-Spray Plugin
Reply With Quote #3

Or you can install Zephyrus Store which has flag support (which you're looking for) to give donators certain sprays and also u can add team CT or T support (im pretty sure). Franc1sco's spray plugin is just a complete copy/paste of zephyrus store spray module. You can down load it here if interested https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=276677
Kurtan
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-07-2016 , 22:35   Re: [REQ] Add-on Existing CSGO-Spray Plugin
Reply With Quote #4

I am only intrested in the spray feature, nothing else.
Old 08-08-2016 , 05:57   Re: [REQ] Add-on Existing CSGO-Spray Plugin
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aymeric VII View Post
Or you can install Zephyrus Store which has flag support (which you're looking for) to give donators certain sprays and also u can add team CT or T support (im pretty sure). Franc1sco's spray plugin is just a complete copy/paste of zephyrus store spray module. You can down load it here if interested https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=276677
How to add sprays with Zephyrus Store? Can you please give an example of items.txt for this?
Veteran Member
Old 08-08-2016 , 07:31   Re: [REQ] Add-on Existing CSGO-Spray Plugin
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aymeric VII View Post
Franc1sco's spray plugin is just a complete copy/paste of zephyrus store spray module.
That is totally false since the code not is the same and I made my plugin first (2 years ago).

Btw, thanks for the better explanation Kurtan

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Last edited by Franc1sco; 08-08-2016 at 07:35.
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
Unreal1
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-08-2016 , 17:04   Re: [REQ] Add-on Existing CSGO-Spray Plugin
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
Hello, I am the author of CSGO-Spray plugin, I was busy these days (girlfriend, friends, vacations, social life, etc) but I am available now.

You mean to set some sprays for vip players? I can add support for set admin flags to the sprays (in the cfg file) if you want. Also I have others improvements planned for my spray plugin too.
"girlfriend, friends, vacations, social life, etc." Yep