Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 01-29-2016 , 18:39   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1701

New Version released to fix the CSGO Team Change Limit.

Big thanks to Asherkin for tracking down the offset that handles the limit as it's not easily available...

At the moment I have just allowed for changing team (Once) after being moved to spectator. This fix will act a bit weird...

I was talking to ham5 around the issue and below might be the stock functionality:

If you have mp_autoteambalance and mp_limitteams as stock, (After the initial server start warm up round) when you change team it will mark your client as having moved to a team (Even if you join the spectator team).

If your client has been marked and you attempt to move to a new team in the same round it will not let you stating "Only one team change is allowed.".

After a new round is started you may be able to "join" a team but will be put in a "Pending" team change state. In this situation you will still show on the scoreboard as being on the spectator team but you will be marked to change to the new team on the next round (This uses the Entity property (m_iPendingTeamNum).

On the second round you should now be on the desired team.

Now what I have done with Asherkin's help of tracking down the Offset is allow you to bypass the change limit (Only if you have been moved by the AFK Manager) and go straight to the Pending stage.

The weirdness in all this:
  • CSGO Does not tell you anywhere it seems that you are "Pending"
  • If you try to change team again after going "Pending" it will tell you "Only one team change is allowed.".

Depending on feedback from CSGO Server people I can look at:

Either adding a translation to tell the player they are pending a team change and not to panic...

With testing (Will need some players as I could not simulate with bots) I can possibly hook the pending event and then change the team by force which will show the player on the scoreboard as being on the right team etc. The potential issue I have with this (And the reason I haven't done this) is it may allow a loophole for stacking a team? which is why I would need to test this with some people. I added the code for this then commented it at the moment because it needs further testing.

TLDR;

CSGO Team Change Limit is partially fixed for the Spectator Move.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
spot
Old 01-30-2016 , 11:27   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1702

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
New Version released to fix the CSGO Team Change Limit.

Big thanks to Asherkin for tracking down the offset that handles the limit as it's not easily available...

At the moment I have just allowed for changing team (Once) after being moved to spectator. This fix will act a bit weird...

I was talking to ham5 around the issue and below might be the stock functionality:

If you have mp_autoteambalance and mp_limitteams as stock, (After the initial server start warm up round) when you change team it will mark your client as having moved to a team (Even if you join the spectator team).

If your client has been marked and you attempt to move to a new team in the same round it will not let you stating "Only one team change is allowed.".

After a new round is started you may be able to "join" a team but will be put in a "Pending" team change state. In this situation you will still show on the scoreboard as being on the spectator team but you will be marked to change to the new team on the next round (This uses the Entity property (m_iPendingTeamNum).

On the second round you should now be on the desired team.

Now what I have done with Asherkin's help of tracking down the Offset is allow you to bypass the change limit (Only if you have been moved by the AFK Manager) and go straight to the Pending stage.

The weirdness in all this:
  • CSGO Does not tell you anywhere it seems that you are "Pending"
  • If you try to change team again after going "Pending" it will tell you "Only one team change is allowed.".

Depending on feedback from CSGO Server people I can look at:

Either adding a translation to tell the player they are pending a team change and not to panic...

With testing (Will need some players as I could not simulate with bots) I can possibly hook the pending event and then change the team by force which will show the player on the scoreboard as being on the right team etc. The potential issue I have with this (And the reason I haven't done this) is it may allow a loophole for stacking a team? which is why I would need to test this with some people. I added the code for this then commented it at the moment because it needs further testing.

TLDR;

CSGO Team Change Limit is partially fixed for the Spectator Move.
Tryed this new one 4.0.5. I haven't tryed it on retake yet, but tryed it on my DM server. And it seems that i can change team, but as you have mention it waits for next round. That's like 10 min on DM
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 01-30-2016 , 17:29   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1703

Yes it might be possible to fix that if I change the team manually but I would need probably someone with 3 or 4 friends/players so we can simulate stacked teams and I can check the code.

When I tried with bots when I stacked the teams and set mp_limitteams 1 I was still able to join the stacked team, we assume maybe because I am taking over a bot or something weird so I'd need to check this with actual players.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
hamilton5
Veteran Member
Old 01-31-2016 , 07:18   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1704

Quote:
That's like 10 min on DM
that's some typical poor ass planing on csgo devs ;\ it should work the same way on their official dm servers right? they should fix the source instead of you having to work around it..
shnytzl
Old 01-31-2016 , 18:34   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1705

Hi,

I'd like to use your plugin in combination with B-Rush ( https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2234885 ). Your plugin (4.0.5) kicks the players as intended, but the kicked player reconnects instantly (not by his own, I tried it: I get kicked and, without doing anything, I am already reconnecting to the server I was just kicked). How can I fix this?

Also your plugin doesn't seem to work with the latest Retake plugin from Splewis. I'd like to kick after 180s, but nothing happens after that time. Spawnkicking disabled.

Thank you!

Last edited by shnytzl; 01-31-2016 at 19:35.
entrailz
Old 01-31-2016 , 19:07   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1706

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnytzl View Post
Hi,

I'd like to use your plugin in combination with B-Rush ( https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2234885 ). Your plugin (4.0.5) kicks the players as intended, but the kicked player reconnects instantly (not by his own, I tried it: I get kicked and, without doing anything, I am already reconnecting to the server I was just kicked). How can I fix this?

Thank you!
Not plugin related, update to the lastest sourcemod version and you should be fine.

Last edited by entrailz; 01-31-2016 at 20:18.
Soccermom
Old 01-31-2016 , 20:44   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1707

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnytzl View Post
Hi,

Also your plugin doesn't seem to work with the latest Retake plugin from Splewis. I'd like to kick after 180s, but nothing happens after that time. Spawnkicking disabled.

Thank you!
Hey dude,

I just fixed this issue. Just update sourcemod and it should be all good (as far as kicking goes).
shnytzl
Old 02-01-2016 , 07:29   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1708

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccermom View Post
Hey dude,

I just fixed this issue. Just update sourcemod and it should be all good (as far as kicking goes).
Thanks!
interactive
Old 02-10-2016 , 19:25   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1709

some errors
[SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "afk_manager4.smx":
[SM] [0] Line 1584, /home/forums/content/files/3/2/0/9/1/151560.attach::Timer_CheckPlayer()
[SM] Native "GetEntityFlags" reported: Entity 13 (13) is invalid
proffs
Old 02-12-2016 , 12:50   Re: AFK Manager (Version 4.0.5 / Updated January 29th 2016)
Reply With Quote #1710

Going to try this out!