Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CS:GO HLX_SM_PSAY (or any)

Post New Thread Reply   

Krillin
Old 01-09-2016 , 09:53   CS:GO HLX_SM_PSAY (or any)
Reply With Quote #1

I have ran into a lot of problems with HLStatsx:CE with CSGO. 99% of them I have been able to resolve as you can see HERE. Even built a superlog_csgo edition not very long ago with all the weapons used in CSGO.

This plugins runs for CS, CSS and CSGO servers. The difference seen is with every CSGO update this plugin gets more and more broken with no sign of relief in sight.

The main problem noticed now is the PSAYS or any SAYS seems to not work on GO server. Is there anything we can do to get them to show up? Client or Server? They show running in the server console but most with messages about them not being able to run due to one already in progress. Although they do not show up on the client side so message are lost and not displayed.

I have tried both SM versions of 1.7.3 and 1.8 all with the same results. HLX_SM_PSAY messages not displayed to client. I even went as far as deleting our 2012 build server and rebuilding (redownloading) files from scratch. No sign of change, even seems to have made matters worst.

If there is anything more you need, please let me know. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,
Krillin

LnG
Old 01-13-2016 , 19:46   Re: CS:GO HLX_SM_PSAY (or any)
Reply With Quote #2

I testat in my server and the hlx_sm_psay does work for the client, but without the color attribute.

hlx_sm_psay userid "message"

Dont know if this is what you mean though. Anyway, Im using this build that my community will be trying to keep up-to-date.
https://github.com/playpark/hlstatsx

Hope this helps