Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Subplugin Submission [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.9.3 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2018.01.04]

Post New Thread Reply   

dikk...45
Old 08-16-2017 , 08:33   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.8.9 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2017.05.13
Reply With Quote #161

Hello its me again haha. I found the zpnm_zombieclasses cfg file but its empty, shouldn't it be filled with basic zombies?! Last mod I was using (4.3 some) had basic zombie classes in, and had to manually write the new ones, so how does it work? It is the same ??? My second question is, what is the difference between Sounds and Ambience Sounds in zombieplaguenightmare? Thanks is advance
georgik57
Veteran Member
Old 08-16-2017 , 08:48   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.8.9 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2017.05.13
Reply With Quote #162

It auto writes them after the server runs with the classes for the first time.
BANNED
Old 08-18-2017 , 13:00   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.8.9 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2017.05.13
Reply With Quote #163

what is the command to give ammo myself in this mod with admin authorities
Send a message via AIM to lyk4eto Send a message via Yahoo to lyk4eto Send a message via Skype™ to lyk4eto
georgik57
Veteran Member
Old 08-19-2017 , 05:03   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.8.9 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2017.05.13
Reply With Quote #164

You must have zpnm_gp_manage_ammo_packs.amxx plugin enabled.
zpnm_set_ampks (partial)name/#userid +amount
Old 11-08-2017 , 14:14   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.8.9 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2017.05.13
Reply With Quote #165

Hmm.. I was navigating trough the all topics (I like to 'get the nostalgia' ).. and I got an ideea [even if the cs1.6 community is dead (compared to old times) ] maybe you can try to put all the models/sounds/sprites sub-directories in a central folder (ex. models/zp_nightmare/zombie_xyz) and you could add a vip&login system (in case that you have time) otherwise.. take it as an up
georgik57
Veteran Member
Old 11-09-2017 , 05:46   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.8.9 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2017.05.13
Reply With Quote #166

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArminC View Post
Hmm.. I was navigating trough the all topics (I like to 'get the nostalgia' ).. and I got an ideea [even if the cs1.6 community is dead (compared to old times) ] maybe you can try to put all the models/sounds/sprites sub-directories in a central folder (ex. models/zp_nightmare/zombie_xyz) and you could add a vip&login system (in case that you have time) otherwise.. take it as an up
Don't see the point in doing that. The resources aren't ZPNM specific. They are taken from other places and I like to keep their original locations since there's no point for the players to download the same resource in 999 different folders or with different names. Thanks for the up.

I have also done several unannounced updates but didn't have time to post them. Check the DropBox link.
Veteran Member
Old 11-25-2017 , 09:03   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.9.0 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2017.11.25
Reply With Quote #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgik57 View Post
Updated. Check the first post for more information.
Old 12-22-2017 , 09:02   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.9.0 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2017.11.25
Reply With Quote #168

These plugins are compatibile with ReHLDS..?? Actually they should be.. but what about the ReHLDS 3rd_party_plugins like ReAPI, ReGameDLL ??

PS: Do you have anymore that zpnm.di57inct.tk (or whatever was your last server dns) folder [that with all the fils including the maps, motd etc., not only the addon, the full one from 201(4/5) ] ?? *I accidentaly forgot to backup it before the classic #windows earse (sometime ago) and I didn't bother to ask you again after that I forgot about it ;\ [facepalm] *

PS2: At ZPNM To Do List.txt there are some untouched selfnotes.. will you make/fix them or leave "as it is" ?

PS3: The models/sounds/sprites from the zpnm resources have no corresponding (almost 30-40% of them) to the plugins from the addons. Are that from the non-used plugins dropbox?

PS4: I get many errors at compiler like:

Code:
zpnm_gp_frags-packs_leader(s).sma(100) : warning 233: symbol "client_disconnect" is marked as deprecated: Use client_disconnected() instead. (At majority of the scource's)
Code:
//// zpnm_gp_aim_info203.sma
//
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\zpnm_gp_aim_info203.sma(168) : warning 233: symbol "geoip_country" is marked as deprecated: Use geoip_country_ex() instead.
Code:
//// zpnm_gp_data_save_sql.sma
//
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\zpnm_gp_data_save_sql.sma(326) : warning 233: symbol "md5" is marked as deprecated: Use hash_string() function. Also, see Hash_* constants.
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\zpnm_gp_data_save_sql.sma(540) : warning 233: symbol "client_disconnect" is marked as deprecated: Use client_disconnected() instead.
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\zpnm_gp_data_save_sql.sma(693) : warning 233: symbol "md5" is marked as deprecated: Use hash_string() function. Also, see Hash_* constants.
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\zpnm_gp_data_save_sql.sma(698) : warning 233: symbol "md5" is marked as deprecated: Use hash_string() function. Also, see Hash_* constants.
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\zpnm_gp_data_save_sql.sma(711) : warning 233: symbol "md5" is marked as deprecated: Use hash_string() function. Also, see Hash_* constants.
Code:
//// zombie_plague_nightmare.sma ++++ (and) ++++ (but this differ a bit) zpnm_zlcass_radioactive.sma
//
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(19) : error 021: symbol already defined: "set_dhudmessage"
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(24) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(34) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(37) : error 021: symbol already defined: "show_dhudmessage"
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(42) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(44) : warning 218: old style prototypes used with optional semicolumns
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(45) : error 054: unmatched closing brace
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(46) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(49) : warning 218: old style prototypes used with optional semicolumns
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(50) : error 054: unmatched closing brace
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(51) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(54) : error 021: symbol already defined: "get_players"
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(56) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(58) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(63) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(65) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(67) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(70) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(79) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(82) : warning 218: old style prototypes used with optional semicolumns
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(83) : error 054: unmatched closing brace
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(84) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(86) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(90) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(95) : error 021: symbol already defined: "vformat"
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(96) : warning 218: old style prototypes used with optional semicolumns
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(97) : error 054: unmatched closing brace
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(100) : error 021: symbol already defined: "ArrayDestroy"
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(103) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(106) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
//
// Compilation aborted.
// 26 Errors.
// Could not locate output file C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\compiled\zombie_plague_nightmare.amx + zpnm_zlcass_radioactive.sma (compile failed).

PS5: I have AmxModX 1.8.3 (git5151)

PS6: I did give u a bit from the all errors because almost all of them give an error but I can't copy paster everything.. try to compile (in 1.8.3 git5151) by yourself in order to see what plugins have error and what to fix.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by ArminC; 12-23-2017 at 17:12.
georgik57
Veteran Member
Old 12-24-2017 , 14:33   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.9.0 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2017.11.25
Reply With Quote #169

Quote:
PS: Do you have anymore that zpnm.di57inct.tk (or whatever was your last server dns) folder [that with all the fils including the maps, motd etc., not only the addon, the full one from 201(4/5) ] ?? *I accidentaly forgot to backup it before the classic #windows earse (sometime ago) and I didn't bother to ask you again after that I forgot about it ;\ [facepalm] *
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z4nc2e9t7...kwulmHzpa?dl=0
Need anything else?

Quote:
PS2: At ZPNM To Do List.txt there are some untouched selfnotes.. will you make/fix them or leave "as it is" ?
Most of them are old or already done. Ignore that list.

Quote:
PS3: The models/sounds/sprites from the zpnm resources have no corresponding (almost 30-40% of them) to the plugins from the addons. Are that from the non-used plugins dropbox?
As far as I knew the resources were well managed. They aren't many anyway so if the plugins aren't using them you can just ignore them.

Quote:
PS4: I get many errors at compiler like:

Code:
zpnm_gp_frags-packs_leader(s).sma(100) : warning 233: symbol "client_disconnect" is marked as deprecated: Use client_disconnected() instead. (At majority of the scource's)
Code:
//// zpnm_gp_aim_info203.sma
//
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\zpnm_gp_aim_info203.sma(168) : warning 233: symbol "geoip_country" is marked as deprecated: Use geoip_country_ex() instead.
Code:
//// zpnm_gp_data_save_sql.sma
//
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\zpnm_gp_data_save_sql.sma(326) : warning 233: symbol "md5" is marked as deprecated: Use hash_string() function. Also, see Hash_* constants.
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\zpnm_gp_data_save_sql.sma(540) : warning 233: symbol "client_disconnect" is marked as deprecated: Use client_disconnected() instead.
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\zpnm_gp_data_save_sql.sma(693) : warning 233: symbol "md5" is marked as deprecated: Use hash_string() function. Also, see Hash_* constants.
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\zpnm_gp_data_save_sql.sma(698) : warning 233: symbol "md5" is marked as deprecated: Use hash_string() function. Also, see Hash_* constants.
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\zpnm_gp_data_save_sql.sma(711) : warning 233: symbol "md5" is marked as deprecated: Use hash_string() function. Also, see Hash_* constants.
Code:
//// zombie_plague_nightmare.sma ++++ (and) ++++ (but this differ a bit) zpnm_zlcass_radioactive.sma
//
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(19) : error 021: symbol already defined: "set_dhudmessage"
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(24) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(34) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(37) : error 021: symbol already defined: "show_dhudmessage"
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(42) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(44) : warning 218: old style prototypes used with optional semicolumns
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(45) : error 054: unmatched closing brace
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(46) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(49) : warning 218: old style prototypes used with optional semicolumns
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(50) : error 054: unmatched closing brace
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(51) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(54) : error 021: symbol already defined: "get_players"
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(56) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(58) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(63) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(65) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(67) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(70) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(79) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(82) : warning 218: old style prototypes used with optional semicolumns
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(83) : error 054: unmatched closing brace
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(84) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(86) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(90) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(95) : error 021: symbol already defined: "vformat"
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(96) : warning 218: old style prototypes used with optional semicolumns
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(97) : error 054: unmatched closing brace
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(100) : error 021: symbol already defined: "ArrayDestroy"
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(103) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\include\dhudmessage.inc(106) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
//
// Compilation aborted.
// 26 Errors.
// Could not locate output file C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\compiled\zombie_plague_nightmare.amx + zpnm_zlcass_radioactive.sma (compile failed).
Ignore the warnings. As for the dhudmessage already defined error just replace
PHP Code:
#include <dhudmessage> 
with
PHP Code:
#if AMXX_VERSION_NUM <= 182
#include <dhudmessage>
#endif 
Thank you for reporting
Old 12-24-2017 , 14:40   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.9.0 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2017.11.25
Reply With Quote #170

Thanks, I will check later the link.

But this won't affect the 'efficency' of the plugin, as the error says you should replace the value with the new one..
And for the example at GeoIp in 1.8.2 was used GeoIPv1 Lite and now is GeoIPv2Country (see the first error)

And I think in the next near future 1.8.3 will be launched (and the plugin need to be compatibile) .. or will be as HalfLife 3 ..

(edit)
Most of them are old.. like they are fixed or there are small bugs that u don't seem them as needing a fix?

(edit2)
Need anything else? is the full content right I don't think of any other thing..? '.. As for me I need a karambit but huh )'

(edit3)
And what 1.8.3 have already included dhud or ?? Doesn't cancel any other functions if I ignore the dhud include?

(edit4)
There isn't any workaround to fix (without staying with these errors, and I think u don't wana update it (atleast for the moment), right?) warning 233: symbol "client_disconnect" is marked as deprecated: Use client_disconnected() instead. -- and in general the errors from my last post.

Last edited by ArminC; 12-24-2017 at 15:10.