Raised This Month: $7 Target: $400
 1% 

SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 04-09-2013 , 09:26   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afronanny View Post
What about the patches I've submitted that have been ignored? One of them is a crash fix. Will those be included? or are you going to keep ignoring them
Please don't accuse us (or me, not sure which form of the word "you" that you were going for) of actively ignoring bugs as that is rarely, if ever the case.

Things can slip through the cracks as all of the work on this only occurs in portions of our spare time, which can be minimal at times.

What patches? Can you link the bugs here? I'll try to take a look later today.
K.K.Lv
Veteran Member
Old 04-09-2013 , 11:59   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

What ?
My user name or password is invalid ?
What happen ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	test.jpg
Views:	1294
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	118229  
Despirator
Old 04-09-2013 , 14:10   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.K.Lv View Post
What ?
What happen ?
email is required instead of login

Last edited by Despirator; 04-09-2013 at 14:10.
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-09-2013 , 14:20   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Has Valve indicated that they're going to be changing how updates to HL2:DM and DoD:S are done? Just seems a bit odd that they're being spun out into their own engines if they're identical to TF2 in every way.

Last edited by Powerlord; 04-09-2013 at 14:20.
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 04-09-2013 , 14:38   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
Has Valve indicated that they're going to be changing how updates to HL2M and DoD:S are done? Just seems a bit odd that they're being spun out into their own engines if they're identical to TF2 in every way.
With the Steampipe update, they no longer share a set of engine binaries; each game ships with their own.

According to Fletcher, in practice, they'll probably do future updates for TF2 ahead of the rest, and then likely update CS:S, DoD:S, and HL2M at the same time at around the same interval as the previous CS:S "syncs", but even that isn't set in stone. They can update each game independently now.

We're trying to get ahead this time instead of having to scramble more than usual when there are breaking engine changes.
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 04-09-2013 , 15:23   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.K.Lv View Post
What ?
What happen ?
You are not listed as a translator for any languages. Please see the instructions in the first post for how to apply.
Old 04-09-2013 , 21:14   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
With the Steampipe update, they no longer share a set of engine binaries; each game ships with their own.

According to Fletcher, in practice, they'll probably do future updates for TF2 ahead of the rest, and then likely update CS:S, DoD:S, and HL2M at the same time at around the same interval as the previous CS:S "syncs", but even that isn't set in stone. They can update each game independently now.

We're trying to get ahead this time instead of having to scramble more than usual when there are breaking engine changes.
that means that the Steampipe update has already happened for servers?
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 04-09-2013 , 21:17   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntp View Post
that means that the Steampipe update has already happened for servers?
For DoD:S and HL2:DM, yes.

Last edited by psychonic; 04-09-2013 at 21:17.
DoPe^
Veteran Member
Old 04-10-2013 , 12:37   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Danish language has been updated completely :p
ntp
Old 04-10-2013 , 12:47   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

is there any chance that plugins broke after the latest tf2 updates?
Closed Thread