Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

In-Game Map Downloader and FastDL Uploader (GameBanana, Custom List, URL)

Post New Thread Reply   

Alaxe
Old 07-20-2017 , 01:06   Re: In-Game Map Downloader and FastDL Uploader (GameBanana, Custom List, URL)
Reply With Quote #191

When I use the command, the menu comes up and thats all good. But when I select one, it begins downloading and stops after a short while and the chat says "couldnt execute the command!!"
dordnung
Veteran Member
Old 07-20-2017 , 04:05   Re: In-Game Map Downloader and FastDL Uploader (GameBanana, Custom List, URL)
Reply With Quote #192

Did you give the 7zip executable execute rights, like described in the system2 thread?
Old 07-23-2017 , 15:59   Re: In-Game Map Downloader and FastDL Uploader (GameBanana, Custom List, URL)
Reply With Quote #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popoklopsi View Post
Did you give the 7zip executable execute rights, like described in the system2 thread?
Most likely a really dumb question, but how do you do that? Any links to a tutorial on that?
dordnung
Veteran Member
Old 07-24-2017 , 17:20   Re: In-Game Map Downloader and FastDL Uploader (GameBanana, Custom List, URL)
Reply With Quote #194

Did you use Filezilla do upload system2? If yes read this: http://www.dummies.com/web-design-de...your-ftp-site/
Old 10-29-2017 , 12:11   Re: In-Game Map Downloader and FastDL Uploader (GameBanana, Custom List, URL)
Reply With Quote #195

UPDATE
  • 2.2.2 (2017/10/29)
    • Allowing to download just .bsp files
    • Downloading gamebanana database again on error -> No server reboot necessary on error
Old 11-03-2017 , 04:03   Re: In-Game Map Downloader and FastDL Uploader (GameBanana, Custom List, URL)
Reply With Quote #196

Greetings,

I'm wondering if you could add support for direct download .zip/7zip in the mapdl_url. Replay bot plugins require an additional .nav file (in combination with the already given .bsp file) and thus require to be downloaded in a package. (This is also the reason why it won't allow single .bsp file's to be downloaded for most surf/bhop servers with a replay bot, it would crash the server, and disallowing us to download a large proportion of the given maps on gamebanana.)
I really appreciate the work you put in your plugin, it really is a blessing.

Yours truly,
-Ketsh

Last edited by Ketsh; 11-03-2017 at 04:03.
bongotrommler
Old 11-03-2017 , 04:38   Re: In-Game Map Downloader and FastDL Uploader (GameBanana, Custom List, URL)
Reply With Quote #197

@Ketsh just use nav file generator and nav file blocker extension.
Working well on our bhop-server
dordnung
Veteran Member
Old 11-03-2017 , 07:51   Re: In-Game Map Downloader and FastDL Uploader (GameBanana, Custom List, URL)
Reply With Quote #198

Hey Ketsh,

mapdl_url already allows downloading packages. Before 2.2.2 this even was the only possibility.
Old 12-13-2017 , 05:19   Re: In-Game Map Downloader and FastDL Uploader (GameBanana, Custom List, URL)
Reply With Quote #199

Quote:
Originally Posted by dordnung View Post
Hey Ketsh,

mapdl_url already allows downloading packages. Before 2.2.2 this even was the only possibility.

Left 4 Dead 2 still does not work. Everything is set up etc. I did it right. But it did not work. When will it be active for Left 4 Dead 2? I really need.

Also where is gamebanana.exe taken? to which file? thank you.

{I'm sorry for my bad english...}

Image source;https://prnt.sc/hmvho5

Last edited by leaffan; 12-13-2017 at 05:23.
dordnung
Veteran Member
Old 12-13-2017 , 17:48   Re: In-Game Map Downloader and FastDL Uploader (GameBanana, Custom List, URL)
Reply With Quote #200

Is the plugin loaded at all? Check your error logs for more information please