Sig NR#3 1 16.67%
Sig NR#4 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

All my sigs whic one is the best??

Post New Thread Reply   

whiteboikyle
Old 06-12-2005 , 17:27  
Reply With Quote #41

i am making a new 1 sence that was my first tech sig and my 2 sig ever made.

Free sigs for anyone. i can change the name to any of them PM me if u would like any of them
[x][x][x][x][x]
[x][x][x][x]
Send a message via AIM to whiteboikyle Send a message via MSN to whiteboikyle Send a message via Yahoo to whiteboikyle
Om3gA
Veteran Member
Old 06-12-2005 , 17:35  
Reply With Quote #42

i think your first one was great
Old 06-12-2005 , 18:08  
Reply With Quote #43

hey crash or dark predetor alls i need to know is ur text and i will be done with my new sig.

Free sigs for anyone. i can change the name to any of them PM me if u would like any of them
[x][x][x][x][x]
[x][x][x][x]
Send a message via AIM to whiteboikyle Send a message via MSN to whiteboikyle Send a message via Yahoo to whiteboikyle
bLiNd
Veteran Member
Old 06-12-2005 , 18:15  
Reply With Quote #44

yes, darkpredator since your text look so l337 like mine you can tell him how to do it ;)
whiteboikyle
Old 06-12-2005 , 18:24  
Reply With Quote #45

never said they were the same just i want either 1 of them.. but i made a new sig tell me waht u think now.

[x][x][x][x][x]
[x][x][x][x]
kanu | DarkPredator
Old 06-12-2005 , 18:28  
Reply With Quote #46

Well, you open up notepad and write a cool message like "How does my AWP feel up your ***?" and then you select that text and hit CTRL + C, then you open up MS Paint, and create a new image with dimensions to your liking, then you colour the background a colour, create a text box, and then click inside the text box and hit CTRL + V, then you choose a font that makes you feel important and colour that is nice and use them then you say wow this is cool and go to ImageShack.com and upload your image then you paste the link to you image in the forum for all to see.

I think I need .'s in there some places...
Old 06-12-2005 , 18:37  
Reply With Quote #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPredator
Well, you open up notepad and write a cool message like "How does my AWP feel up your ***?" and then you select that text and hit CTRL + C, then you open up MS Paint, and create a new image with dimensions to your liking, then you colour the background a colour, create a text box, and then click inside the text box and hit CTRL + V, then you choose a font that makes you feel important and colour that is nice and use them then you say wow this is cool and go to ImageShack.com and upload your image then you paste the link to you image in the forum for all to see.

I think I need .'s in there some places...
no wahts is ur text like arial, etc.. stuff like taht waht ur using.

[x][x][x][x][x]
[x][x][x][x]
bLiNd
Veteran Member
Old 06-12-2005 , 19:24  
Reply With Quote #48

i still dont like ur sig... =\

i used to have 3000 fonts i downloaded from a font pack but after removing the crappy ones i got about 1800. So I can't tell you what i use sorry
whiteboikyle
Old 06-12-2005 , 19:37  
Reply With Quote #49

waht is the matter with my sig??... but wahts the site u used to download them all

[x][x][x][x][x]
[x][x][x][x]
Om3gA
Veteran Member
Old 06-12-2005 , 19:40  
Reply With Quote #50

you know the old one wass better or the colors were better