Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Is more than 32 players possible ?

Post New Thread Reply   

goodman3
Old 06-25-2018 , 10:22   Re: Is more than 32 players possible ?
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsisd2 View Post
you are talking like you have the knowledge to do this, do you ?

if not, stop with this idea!
I'm sure do. And why should I stop? Am I done anything harmful? Is this post do anything harm to you?
goodman3
Old 06-25-2018 , 10:37   Re: Is more than 32 players possible ?
Reply With Quote #32

Anyway this discussion is getting nowhere. I'm asking this question on curiosity and seek for discovery. I'm being polite as much as possible. But I'm didn't expect such hostile and malice.

OK! In this forum I admit beyond 32 players is impossible, you win! Congratulations.

#EDIT

I requested admins to close or remove this thread. If not, please don't reply and let this thread sink, Thank you.

Last edited by goodman3; 06-25-2018 at 10:44.
meTaLiCroSS
Gaze Upon My Hat
Old 06-25-2018 , 22:05   Re: Is more than 32 players possible ?
Reply With Quote #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodman3 View Post
Anyway this discussion is getting nowhere. I'm asking this question on curiosity and seek for discovery. I'm being polite as much as possible. But I'm didn't expect such hostile and malice.

OK! In this forum I admit beyond 32 players is impossible, you win! Congratulations.

#EDIT

I requested admins to close or remove this thread. If not, please don't reply and let this thread sink, Thank you.
Quote:
I'm being polite as much as possible.
It means nothing...

Quote:
But I'm didn't expect such hostile and malice.
...if you are the one who insists against ancestral statements given to you along this thread. It's a bit annoying when, given the answers, you were trying to find another way and insist on it.

Quote:
With all the respect you deserve, I think nobody cares. We are not against you with this, you were the one who thought that.
goodman3
Old 06-25-2018 , 23:17   Re: Is more than 32 players possible ?
Reply With Quote #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by meTaLiCroSS View Post
It means nothing...

...if you are the one who insists against ancestral statements given to you along this thread. It's a bit annoying when, given the answers, you were trying to find another way and insist on it.

With all the respect you deserve, I think nobody cares. We are not against you with this, you were the one who thought that.
Yes, you weren't allowed to find another way when you encountered a problem. It totally wrong isn't it? Since you don't care, why you still reply? You can just leave. Nor your answer is helping anyone neither.
If you believe this post shouldn't exist. For god's sake use the report button. Instead trolling others with your nonsence.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 06-26-2018 , 02:15   Re: Is more than 32 players possible ?
Reply With Quote #35

If you don't believe what people are telling you, go prove everybody wrong.
Old 06-26-2018 , 02:28   Re: Is more than 32 players possible ?
Reply With Quote #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
If you don't believe what people are telling you, go prove everybody wrong.
I'm planning on it. But even if I'm wrong, it's very naive to insult people with different opinions.

Last edited by goodman3; 06-26-2018 at 02:28.
meTaLiCroSS
Gaze Upon My Hat
Old 06-26-2018 , 20:29   Re: Is more than 32 players possible ?
Reply With Quote #37

Quote:
I'm planning on it. But even if I'm wrong, it's very naive to insult people with different opinions.
Nobody insulted you. You haven't accept the fact you have no knowledge to enhance your idea. Do you think we are lazy when thinking on "barriers" or "technical issues" which complicates this accomplishment? -> In fach you do, demonstrating your almost zero knowledge, sorry, that's not an insult or a superb comment, take it as whatever you want. You got answers from trusted programmers here, that's enough for me.
goodman3
Old 06-26-2018 , 20:42   Re: Is more than 32 players possible ?
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by meTaLiCroSS View Post
Nobody insulted you. You haven't accept the fact you have no knowledge to enhance your idea. Do you think we are lazy when thinking on "barriers" or "technical issues" which complicates this accomplishment? -> In fach you do, demonstrating your almost zero knowledge, sorry, that's not an insult or a superb comment, take it as whatever you want. You got answers from trusted programmers here, that's enough for me.

You're lying through your teeth.
Your post at #26 isn't an insult? In fact if your posts got deleted, this thread will be a normal and more friendly one. The one who has the problem is you.
You are not welcome here. You are the one who rely on one's might to bully other. Shame on you.
meTaLiCroSS
Gaze Upon My Hat
Old 06-26-2018 , 22:12   Re: Is more than 32 players possible ?
Reply With Quote #39

Quote:
Your post at #26 isn't an insult? In fact if your posts got deleted, this thread will be a normal and more friendly one. The one who has the problem is you.
You are not welcome here. You are the one who rely on one's might to bully other. Shame on you.
Quote:
Nope

Quote:
Your post at #26 isn't an insult?
Nope. It's a gif.

Quote:
In fact if your posts got deleted, this thread will be a normal and more friendly one. The one who has the problem is you.
Who is saying you're the problem?

Quote:
Bullying?

I do not want to distort the discussion, but you seem a little bit upset, did you have problems with bullying on your childhood? Take it easy, we're (not me, we) answering your doubts and you're taking it personal.
haZh
Old 06-27-2018 , 00:14   Re: Is more than 32 players possible ?
Reply With Quote #40

Jesus Christ. All act cool now please?

OP: Interesting idea. I hope you find some experienced programmers to build your project.