DoD Custom Victory Sounds
With this little plugin you can change the round end songs that are played
on victory of one of the teams!
- You can define different victory songs on a per map basis!
- Your sounds will automatically be precached and downloaded!
- Players that disallow downloading custom sounds will hear the default songs!
- You can enable/disable the plugin with the cvar dod_victorysounds_status <1/0>
- be sure to browse to the included "dod_customvictorysounds.cfg" within the "/orangebox/dod/cfg/dod_customvictorysounds/"-folder and open it with your favorite text editor.
- the "Generic_Settings"-key will be used for all maps that aren't specified for different settings, that way you can use your replacement songs on all maps without the need of specifieng them for each map.
- The "dod_MAPNAME"-keys overwrite the generic settings and allow you to have a different music for each map that is played.
- after editing throw the file into the "/orangebox/dod/cfg/dod_customvictorysounds/" folder on your gameserver and restart it! (be sure to have the sound files on your sever and fast DL if used!)
The songs that are needed for each map will be downloaded and ONLY the needed ones,
so don't worry about players downloading 20 songs for your 10 different settings on the
first map they join ;)
(according to the rules, NO registration is required and the download can be reached within a few clicks! Source and pre-compiled Plugins included!)
For extended Support please be sure to join our
Community and post your feature requests and bug reports there!
- 11 July 2009 - Version 1.0
* Initial Release