♱ MiniVS - A Vampire-Slayer port
MiniVS is a port of Vampire-Slayer as a mini-mod for Half-Life multiplayer. Players won't need to download anything outside of the game to play on your server.
- say !team - Show team menu.
- say !class Show class menu.
- sv_restart - Restart the game, both teams scores are reset.
- sv_restartround - Restart the round.
- mp_roundtime <value> - Round time in seconds. Default: 180.
In case you don't know how to compile the plugins, you can download the full release in Releases
- Full package contains compiled plugins with Orpheu and WeaponMod ready to use.
- Maps package contains the map pack for MiniVS.
- Install everything required before you install MiniVS or nothing will work.
- Download the attached files and extract them in valve folder.
- Compile all the files and save them in your plugins folder.
Now you are ready to play MiniVS.
⛏ To do
☆ Thanks to:
- ☐ Add CTC mode (Capture the Cross) and mode where slayers need to destroy all coffins.
- ☐ Add missing weapons for Molly and Eightball.
- ☐ Add missing powers for Louis and Nina.
- ☐ Add human decapitation.
- ☐ Add reload animations for third-person mode (Hack this by changing the animation extension).
- ☐ Add motorcycles.
- ☐ Improve bots support. RCBot works but slayers don't know how to kill vampires.
- KORD_12.7 for his HL Stocks and HL Weapon Mod.
- BIGs & X-RaY for the KSG-12 weapon.
- The mod has multi-language support. You can translate the plugin into any language editing minivs.txt file found in lang's folder.
- Corpses limit has been raised to 8. Default is 4.
- This weapon mod version crashes with some maps. Using the latest one fixes the issue, but it doesn't work with latest HLDS build.
- The maps in the mapcycle work out of the box. I do not guarantee anything with the others ones.
Please, feel free to create any issues or pull requests, any feedback will be appreciated.
I will like to make clear that I will not continue with the development of this plugin unless someone gets interested, mostly because I'm motivated to pursue another projects outside from HL.