is an alternative to MultiSlots
, DDRKhat's SuperVersus
and Merudo's SuperVersus
. It's main purpose is to allow a greater number of players than is officially supported to play in any given game mode (e.g., campaign, survival, versus, etc). ABM works in the background but does expose what's under its hood in the form of menus and chat triggers.
will cover almost everything you need to know.
- Adding bots automatically/manually
- Removing bots automatically/manually
- Pushing any player onto any team in any mode
- Cycling any player through available bots on any team
- Changing any survivors character
- Respawning any player
- Stripping survivors of inventory
- Pushing any player into any bot on any team
- Teleporting any player to any other player
- Equipping survivors 5+ with specific inventory
- And more
has menus for those that prefer a GUI (in game only) and commands for those managing servers over a terminal. ABM is shooting to provide just one way to do the same action in any mode. If you're familiar with controlling larger parties (12, 24, etc) using ABM in campaign, you'll already know everything you need to know for managing survival, scavenge and versus.
It's important to note, ABM in competitive modes e.g., scavenge, versus may be a bit rough around the edges. If it is, let me know what can be done better and if it makes sense, I'll get right on it. The following link to the GitLab download
will always point to the latest release. If you have any questions or feedback regarding ABM, please try to keep them on this thread. You will always find the latest changelog here
Thanks fellas, have fun!
Any installations before 0.1.29 needs to update the gamedata file!