New release - v1.1.0
- Typo in CvarRegister, the max bound value was retrieved from the min value.
- Bound status in CVarRegister was not set.
- New natives to help to have a code more cleaner and efficient.
- CvarHookChangeAll : hook all the registered cvars of the current plugin.
- CvarEnableHookAll : enable all the hooks of the registered cvars of the current plugin.
- CvarDisableHookAll : disable all the hooks of the registered cvars of the current plugin.
- A command cvarutil to show immediate informations.
- version : to get the current version and when module has been compiled.
- status : show the module status.
- list [plugin] : show a list of registered cvar which have a status. Can be filtered by plugin.
- info <cvar> : show the full details of a cvar.]
- Added a new param forceInterval for CvarRegister and CvarSetBounds to allow for a defined bound
to choose if the value has to be inside the interval between the min and max values (min <= value <= max)
or if the value has to be equal to min or max value. (value == min or value == max).
- Module now works under a listen server.
- Added a check if the engine function Cvar_DirectSet is well found before patching memory.
- Module will not load natives and forwards if a signature was not found.
- Float value change are no more compared as string. I.e: 1.5 -> 1.50 is no more counted as a change.
- Code a bit cleaned up with a better files organizing.
More informations about the new natives and command on the first post.
Don't forget to update cvar_util.inc.