Hero: Deadpool

Post New Thread Reply   

D o o m
Veteran Member
Old 09-01-2005 , 19:26   Hero: Deadpool
Reply With Quote #1

Deadpool

Description
Do more damage with every gun + unlimited ammo.

Biography

shconfig.cfg CVARS
Code:
// Deadpool
deadpool_level 1				//Which level you get the hero
deadpool_knifemult 1.5			//Damage Multiplyer for the Knife (Default 1.5)
deadpool_pistolmult 1.5			//Damage Multiplyer for all Pistols (Default 1.5)
deadpool_shottymult 1.5			//Damage Multiplyer for both Shotgun-Types (Default 1.5)
deadpool_smgmult 1.75			//Damage Multiplyer for all SMGs (Default 1.75)
deadpool_riflemult 1.25			//Damage Multiplyer for all Rifles (Default 1.25)
deadpool_snipermult 1.05		//Damage Multiplyer for all Snipers (Default 1.05)
deadpool_paramult 1.25			//Damage Multiplyer for the M249 alias Para (Default 1.25)
deadpool_givepistols 1			//If you get all pistols or not (0=no | 1=yes - Default 1)
deadpool_giveshotties 0			//If you get both Shotgun-Types or not (0=no | 1=yes - Default 0)
deadpool_givesmgs 0				//If you get all SMGs or not (0=no | 1=yes - Default 0)
deadpool_giverifles 0			//If you get all Rifles or not (0=no | 1=yes - Default 0)
deadpool_givesnipers 0			//If you get all Snipers or not (0=no | 1=yes - Default 0)
deadpool_givepara 0				//If you get the M249 (Para) gun or not (0=no | 1=yes - Default 0)
deadpool_givenades 1			//If you get all Grenades or not (0=no | 1=yes - Default 1)
deadpool_health 105				//How much health the hero has (no extra hp = 100 - Default 105)
deadpool_armor 105				//How much armor the hero has (no extra ap = 100 - Default 105)
Well, I'm back on this forums and I began again to "script" heroes. So the first thing, I'll do is to fix (and/or update) my old heroes.

Terminatrix is the first and it changed now to a new hero called Deadpool (Biography).

I hope this hero is better than Terminatrix and you guys like it this time.

In the biography stands that the hero also has heal and likes to use blades, so there was a thought to include healing and a blademodel for the knife, but then I decided that it's better, if I don't include it, because there are enough such heroes

If someone has another hero whose name fits more to the powers, just tell me and I can change it.

I tested the hero with AMXX 1.76c, Metamod 1.19p28 and SH Mod 1.18e and it worked without any problems, if there are some, just tell me and I'm gonna try to fix it.

I really hope you enjoy this and I don't think that there is already a hero where you can choose, if you wanna give the weapongroups or can change the damage for the weapongroups.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (sh_deadpool.sma - 2583 views - 15.4 KB)

Last edited by vittu; 08-22-2009 at 19:26. Reason: Major Hero Change
Dowcker
Old 09-01-2005 , 19:30  
Reply With Quote #2

I Think 18 MB i´d never enter a server with this hero.. sorry, the ideia is gr8.. but u could put only some gunzz models not all of them..
Send a message via MSN to Dowcker
D o o m
Veteran Member
Old 09-01-2005 , 19:32  
Reply With Quote #3

Tell me for what guns you wanna have a model and for which not and I'll change it that only the few you want have a model ;)
-: Xdc :- SqUiD!
Old 09-01-2005 , 19:33  
Reply With Quote #4

its just what i think but i dont know if anyone wants to get all the models because alot of people dont know the site when they first join it so they wont ever join when the see 1000 models lol
good work on the models tho they look pretty darn cool :-D
Send a message via AIM to -: Xdc :- SqUiD! Send a message via MSN to -: Xdc :- SqUiD!
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 09-01-2005 , 20:32  
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by -: Xdc :- SqUiD!
good work on the models tho they look pretty darn cool :-D
He didn't make any of those models. As far as I know no one has ever made a model for shmod, they just find what other people have made and use them...

Those weapon models are for CS:S how are they supposed to work with CS?
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
D o o m
Veteran Member
Old 09-01-2005 , 20:37  
Reply With Quote #6

Are you sure? I downloaded them at Counter-Strike Model Direction and they also looked normal in game ;)
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 09-01-2005 , 20:40  
Reply With Quote #7

If this hero is supposed to be the chick terminator, why does she have man hands and the exoskeleton of the T-800?
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
l3lindshot
Old 09-01-2005 , 20:41   lol
Reply With Quote #8

there cs not cs:s i have been to a similar site and looked at the cs:s and cs models they are pretty similar i have that awp skin as my reg skin for cs so it works um i have the tmp and mac 10 models to so i dont no about the rest/
D o o m
Veteran Member
Old 09-01-2005 , 20:46  
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by vittu
If this hero is supposed to be the chick terminator, why does she have man hands and the exoskeleton of the T-800?
The hands are human hands and not 100% male hands..

She could look like a human and I didn't found models with Terminator Arms (only for a bad lookin' para)

And it has a Terminator Player Model, because she looks like that, when the skin is away from the metal..

Hm.. I dunno why, but I think you don't really like that hero
Emp`
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 09-01-2005 , 20:52  
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom
And it has a Terminator Player Model, because she looks like that, when the skin is away from the metal..
hmmm... i remember her skin never leaving the metal....ever...
Send a message via AIM to Emp` Send a message via MSN to Emp` Send a message via Yahoo to Emp` Send a message via Skype™ to Emp`