Raised This Month: $7 Target: $400
 1% 

SourceMod Discord

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Halt
Old 08-30-2019 , 12:12   Re: SourceMod Discord

Everyone knows you only use IRC if you're in the business of doing sketchy shit online

Hope I triggered someone ;)
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 08-30-2019 , 20:49   Re: SourceMod Discord

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDeviL View Post
Sad fact of life but it's true, and if you cannot see the differences between those two, I suggest you quit smoking crazy tobacco or whatever you're on to.

discord > irc

Last edited by 404UserNotFound; 08-31-2019 at 00:18.
nguyenbaodanh
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-02-2019 , 20:57   Re: SourceMod Discord

For sure there will be less threads on this forums, and less informations since all the questions or reports are all going to the discord channel.
Example like latest server update broke metamod on windows server, but seems no one complain about it on forum. Look like so peaceful but it not
Old 09-13-2019 , 02:24   Re: SourceMod Discord

I like Discord.
Old 09-14-2019 , 19:37   Re: SourceMod Discord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crasher_3637 View Post
I like Discord.
That's too obvious, IRC was not widely used even on its time. Discord is very practicable for both in-game talking and other related stuff, and is extremely capable of doing stuff Steam Chat/IRC aren't. I joined SM server 2 months ago and a lot of peoples were there to discuss and help one-another, while IRC server was lonely as a sparrow in the rain.

Last edited by thEsp; 09-14-2019 at 19:38.
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 10-09-2019 , 10:08   Re: SourceMod Discord

ABOUT TIME !

Count me in.
Old 03-16-2020 , 18:01   Re: SourceMod Discord

The Discord now has a special AM Donor role!

Quote:
AlliedModders supporters can now obtain a donor role as a thank you for helping us pay for the infrastructure which we rely on to host the forums and build slaves. If you'd like to donate please visit https://sourcemod.net/donate.php

Donors who contribute at least $5 can claim the role by linking their forum account and discord account using this link:
https://am-donor.limetech.io/
canadianjeff
BANNED
Old 10-17-2020 , 03:22   Re: SourceMod Discord

how do I get unbanned from this discord? forgot the reason why I was banned in the first place and its not like I have not donated money to AM or still paying month fees to boost the AM discord
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 10-19-2020 , 12:09   Re: SourceMod Discord

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianjeff View Post
how do I get unbanned from this discord? forgot the reason why I was banned in the first place and its not like I have not donated money to AM or still paying month fees to boost the AM discord
You were removed from the Discord for repeatedly derailing conversations off-topic and escalating arguments. Unfortunately not remembering why you were banned is generally a pretty good indicator that it would just happen again - real-time chat is not always a good fit for everyone, but you're of course very welcome here on the forum.

Donations do not excuse you from the rules or community norms, especially as 100% of donations go to infrastructure and operational costs - so I hope you get value from your donations in the form of SourceMod (and Metamod:Source, and AMX Mod X) still existing. "Server Boosting" is a Discord feature that (along with other features like the Nitro subscription) funds Discord development and costs, and while it comes with some server-related perks it isn't something offered or managed by us - you are unable to boost a server you are not present in, so the AlliedModders Discord guild has not consumed any of your server boosts since you left.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any additional questions.
Old 10-28-2020 , 13:01   Re: SourceMod Discord

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianjeff View Post

When you got kicked/banned, your boost was 3 more days active. If thats not the case you can contact discord support or simply boost another server.