Raised This Month: $7 Target: $400
 1% 

Recent CS:GO "GSLT" bans and SourceMod

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

ffriozi
Old 03-21-2016 , 12:50   Re: Recent CS:GO "GSLT" bans and SourceMod

i did an temp fix for knifes and weapon_skins if the author autorize me i will share.
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 03-21-2016 , 14:07   Re: Recent CS:GO "GSLT" bans and SourceMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffriozi View Post
i did an temp fix for knifes and weapon_skins if the author autorize me i will share.
You mean the author of knifes and weapon paints? so you are referring to me? Yeah, for my side you are welcome to share it if you want xD

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Last edited by Franc1sco; 03-21-2016 at 14:13.
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
ffriozi
Old 03-27-2016 , 17:59   Re: Recent CS:GO "GSLT" bans and SourceMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
You mean the author of knifes and weapon paints? so you are referring to me? Yeah, for my side you are welcome to share it if you want xD
Working version: http://pastebin.com/CDcuYg3u
asdfxD
Veteran Member
Old 03-27-2016 , 18:51   Re: Recent CS:GO "GSLT" bans and SourceMod

nice you post src, soon valve fix this.
ffriozi
Old 03-29-2016 , 21:21   Re: Recent CS:GO "GSLT" bans and SourceMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfxD View Post
nice you post src, soon valve fix this.
no problem everything can be made.
asdfxD
Veteran Member
Old 03-30-2016 , 14:56   Re: Recent CS:GO "GSLT" bans and SourceMod

there are new player models for csgo. cs online 2 player models... are they allowed or not?

http://files.gamebanana.com/img/ss/s...6827b1fde5.jpg
Darkness_
Veteran Member
Old 03-30-2016 , 15:09   Re: Recent CS:GO "GSLT" bans and SourceMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfxD View Post
there are new player models for csgo. cs online 2 player models... are they allowed or not?

http://files.gamebanana.com/img/ss/s...6827b1fde5.jpg
Player models have no restrictions.
StrikerMan780
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-11-2016 , 18:20   Re: Recent CS:GO "GSLT" bans and SourceMod

Valve has gone to complete shit in the last couple of years. Lost all respect for them, and I have no reason to respect them, given how they have no care or respect for the communities of people that have helped them reach where they are now. They used to love modders, now they hate them, and they discredit people's agency to avoid bad operators and servers, and instead opt to punish/autoban everyone who use features of the engine to make sweet mods that can enrich the game and community(ies).

Not to mention... Their engine and SDK is a broken, horribly programmed piece of trash these days, it isn't properly maintained (heck, you can't even compile it in the latest Visual Studio), new mods/games based on the SDK inherit it's bugs/brokenness, and there's a gap between Valve and the community; they do not listen to bug reports, they do not listen to budding developers and modders, they don't give a shit that some peoples' livelihoods depend on having something functional to work with either.

They don't give a shit that a product that people paid for (and is still for sale) is completely broken and unplayable without 3rd party mods or tools (see: HL2DM; SourceMod is a must to fix many game-breaking bugs). Neither do they give a shit that their own dedicated server software (SRCDS) is about as unstable as Charles Manson on some platforms.*

* Certain forms of physics objects (like vehicles) crash Linux servers last time I checked, any physics objects landing in certain trigger brushes will crash it on both platforms (had this happen recently), half of the entity types crash HL2DM both server and client consistently on Linux and Windows, a large portion of HL2DM's community maps crash the game nowadays, I haven't been able to run a TF2 MvM server for more than 30 minutes without it dying horrifically, even with stock content on Windows (went on for over a year, thus I gave up even trying)... and most recently, TF2 servers seems to crash when players simply spawn now. There's still many more crashes, bugs, and miscellaneous issues I haven't even mentioned here.

All of this stuff has been brought to light to them by more than a few people, they acknowledge the problem, but they just don't care. They never will. They ignore everyone, or raise the figurative middle finger and move on. They are too fat and happy, and have gained the conceited "too big to fall" attitude that many companies fall victim to.

Last edited by StrikerMan780; 04-11-2016 at 18:27.
Nolongerinthegame
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-28-2016 , 13:20   Re: Recent CS:GO "GSLT" bans and SourceMod

So are Valve doing anything to servers who blatently disregard the rules? The ones running weapon skins and knife mod still. Some of them very popular, which is not surprising because other servers are not using it, and the casual players flock to the few which have it.

Last edited by Nolongerinthegame; 04-28-2016 at 13:20.
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 05-02-2016 , 15:27   Re: Recent CS:GO "GSLT" bans and SourceMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelioneil View Post
So are Valve doing anything to servers who blatently disregard the rules? The ones running weapon skins and knife mod still. Some of them very popular, which is not surprising because other servers are not using it, and the casual players flock to the few which have it.
They are banning them.
Closed Thread