Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] Time Left Actions (3.0, 2015-May-01)

Post New Thread Reply   

Chanz
Veteran Member
Old 07-20-2012 , 11:05   Re: Time Left Actions v2.9 (aka Timeleft Voice)
Reply With Quote #121

Lets focus on the issue, I'll add a hook and we'll see how much that helps.
If its not working, then you'll have to ask the author of the UMC plugins.

Give me some time to implement that.

Thank you for donations: [ Paypal ]

Video Tutorial (German): [ Gameserver & SourceMod Plugins mit HLSW verwalten ]
TheLaser
Old 08-05-2012 , 19:48   Re: Time Left Actions v2.9 (aka Timeleft Voice)
Reply With Quote #122

Chanz,

Hey did you remember to add that hook you were taking about ?
dirtyjob
Old 01-01-2013 , 23:17   Re: Time Left Actions v2.9 (aka Timeleft Voice)
Reply With Quote #123

is there a way for clients to shut off the sound? if so what is the client cmd to do this?

Send a message via AIM to dirtyjob
Dr_Kaschenko
Old 04-28-2013 , 10:41   Re: Time Left Actions v2.9 (aka Timeleft Voice)
Reply With Quote #124

cs:source

// Usage:
// type - Set event type. 0 = none/off; 1 = map time left; 2 = round time left; 4 = bomb time left.
// Sum them up to use the same action for more events. Ex: 6 = 2 + 4, means round and bomb time left.
// NOTE: In round based games (like Counter-Strike:Source), when 'type' contains 1 (map time left) then,
// the given sounds in 'sound' of an action won't be played if, both teams has players, since the round or the bomb
// ends the round/game and not the time limit on the map (This prevents a count down that has no visible effect when reached 0).
Usage:
only type: 1 = map time left, don't working, and this "2 = round time left" I do not need
correct please

My is it user forum,Kaschenko(SourceMod Donor)here,forgot password.I can send a scan of the passport,date of birth match.my site

Last edited by Dr_Kaschenko; 04-28-2013 at 10:42.
StanVanDam
Old 01-11-2014 , 13:52   Re: Time Left Actions v2.9 (aka Timeleft Voice)
Reply With Quote #125

Is there a way for any player to say "thetime" and have FVOX reply "the time is ## ## AM/PM"? This was available with a CS 1.5/1.6 plugin and I'm trying to find the same thing in CS:Source.
Chanz
Veteran Member
Old 01-11-2014 , 14:42   Re: Time Left Actions v2.9 (aka Timeleft Voice)
Reply With Quote #126

StanVanDam: Yes I know that from CS1.5/1.6 aswell, but currently I'm not working on it, because it seems players are annoyed by too many sounds etc.

StanVanDam
Old 01-14-2014 , 00:16   Re: Time Left Actions v2.9 (aka Timeleft Voice)
Reply With Quote #127

Can I request that this feature be added, with an option to disable it for people that don't like it? I think a lot of the old-school CS players would enjoy hearing the fvox say the current time and how much time is remaining. Or is there another plugin easier to modify that can do this?

Also, in CS 1.5 AdminMod, the command admin_speak allowed admins to speak words (I think it was one word at a time) from both the vox and fvox to all players. For example, "admin_speak you" "admin_speak are" "admin_speak a" "admin_speak biological" "admin_speak hazard".

It would be nice if there was a plugin that enabled speaking of those words again, even better if it's possible to write multiple words to string together a sentence with one command line. For example, "admin_speak you are a biological hazard".
jds1234
Old 07-08-2014 , 13:26   Re: Time Left Actions v2.9 (aka Timeleft Voice)
Reply With Quote #128

ok, I have installed current plugin(2.9), and installed sound library 1.01 & config 1.02 extensions, and restarted my hl2dm server, as it is dm only, I only need the map & round time part of it, none of it works, no sound or chat works, and plugin is shown in list, and sound library & config extension is shown in list as running, but still not working...only using the default settings right now tho...so what gives?

actually only the map change script "5, 4, 3, 2,1..." works in the chat window and sounds play...

edit: made a mistake the plugin is working, as I am hearing 5 & 10 minute sounds & 2 minute sounds as the 20 minutes progresses, tho i have not heard any of the 30 - 15 minute sounds yet...

edit: i got the plugin to work, even changed to the vox sounds instead of fvox sounds, shame there is not a fifteen minute sound, would be handy...had to make it say "1" "5" "minutes" "remaining"

Last edited by jds1234; 07-08-2014 at 20:40.
tickhf
Old 04-27-2015 , 02:39   Re: Time Left Actions v2.9 (aka Timeleft Voice)
Reply With Quote #129

L 04/27/2015 - 166:19: [SM] Unable to load plugin "time-left-actions.smx": Required extension "Sound Info Library" file("soundlib.ext") not running

In relation to https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=843377

I installed all the requirements but still showing that and not working
Chanz
Veteran Member
Old 04-27-2015 , 10:04   Re: Time Left Actions v2.9 (aka Timeleft Voice)
Reply With Quote #130

As the error message shows, the soupdlib.ext is not running. Check the installation of the extension and restart your server.

Its not this plugins fault that the extension does not load. If you are sure that your installation of the extension is fine, then you can request help in the Sound Info Library thread: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...05816?t=105816